Monstrous Café > Idle

Random Goth test by the Catholic Church

<< < (2/6) > >>

maggot man:
Tolerance and mutual respect people,is the key word. No Wicca has waged a religous war against ''infidels'' or ''the faithless'' as of yet,so we'll have to continue assuming that it is not a dangerous religon. If you want my honest opinion,the only religon one should fear and despise is a creed that has been utterly subverted by mindless dogam and irrational suspicion of those who choose to follow another path. Only there does true evil exist,waiting to consume all who choose to embrace it.

Loki:
Gothic is fun and I would prefer my son to be gothic than hip hop. At least gothic offers some (dark) spirituality ....

Sensitive:
I didn't even read all that,I score pretty high and how farked up is the Catholic Church? When did witchcraft have anything to do with Satan  :evil:

Satanic Stevie:
Why would a teenager need to go to a mental health centre for

1 sleeping in late
2 wanting time to themselves
3 wanting to be alone with their friends
4 expressing interest in sex
5 not wanting to go to church

how farked up is that?

Zak Roy Yoballa:
Stevie,

I think your right!  One thing to keep in mind though most of this information is from old people (like me) observing things from the outside.  They do not see that most of the goth personae is one of a hundred ways a teen will look for their autonomous identity.  The old people see the potential danger of what lies ahead but don't give their sons and daughters enough credit to be careful.  On the other hand the teens see the old people's reaction, and get a kick out of it especially since they are mostly just hanging out, but ignore their wisdom.  

For me, it was a right of passage to get my parents all pissed and worried about my goings on.  I was into the punk/metal/thrash scene which the goth scene sort of grew from.  We listened to the Misfits, Ramones, Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies, GWAR, NWA, Body Count, 2LiveCrew etc. and part of the appeal was their dislike.  I still listen to those bands (just not around my kids!) and I'm a fully functioning adult (bite your tounge Voo! :P ).  

If we could solve the differences between the generations then what's next world peace?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version