Monstrous Café > Idle

Personlity defect tests

<< < (2/5) > >>

Shadow:
Brute
You are 28% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 85% Brutal, and 85% Arrogant.  
You are the Brute! You are introverted, arrogant, brutal, and more intuitive than rational. Like a big, dumb animal, you are driven by your emotions more than your reason, and as a result of the fact that you care very little for the feelings of others, you tend to be rather selfish. Because of your selfishness, you also tend to be a bit arrogant, seeing yourself as big or strong or smart or always correct. This makes you a stubborn, irrational, emotion-driven brute. King Kong best represents the gorilla-version of your personality. Emotional, introverted (King Kong was isolated on his own island, after all), brutal, and arrogant (proud to be the largest ape on Earth!), Kong would probably get along very well with you, seeing as how you share many of the same traits. Aside from, you know, all the fur. So your personality defect is simply that you resemble King Kong to a very high degree. Which probably isn't a good thing, you big brute!

My friends say im smart... but then again i hate my friends.

Shadow:
The sad thing is that its not that far from my real personality..

maggot man:
I feel for you,brother. You have the utmost sympathy of this cold-hearted,morbid freak.  :wink:

Voo:
well, I took the test, was very honest on it and the results came out about as far from the real me as was possible so I don't put any credence in it. I was disappointed. Does anyone here think I'm a Wuss???? Me, neither!  :cry:

Zak Roy Yoballa:
Well......just kidding :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version