Monstrous Café > Idle

Phobias

(1/10) > >>

Devious Viper:
Does anybody else have any  :-o phobias, or even better, unusual phobias?

I have a mild arachnaphobia... But I also have a healthy dose of coulrophobia... Not to the point of paralysing fear or anything like that, they just give me the creeps, seriously jittery. I can't stand to see one. Oh, and coulrophobia is a fear of?

--- Quote ---........................Clowns........................
--- End quote ---
highlight to read

~ Viper ~

Dark Lord M:
Deep water, anything like 14+ feet gets me all scared. :(

Bloody Angel:

--- Quote from: Devious Viper on June 24, 2006, 01:34:16 PM ---Does anybody else have any  :-o phobias, or even better, unusual phobias?
I have a mild arachnaphobia... But I also have a healthy dose of coulrophobia... Not to the point of paralysing fear or anything like that, they just give me the creeps, seriously jittery. I can't stand to see one. Oh, and coulrophobia is a fear of?
~ Viper ~

--- End quote ---

Interesting topic, indeed.
I meet both of yours. The second is not a real phobia, just hate at first sight. Find clowns scary as I used to think of Robert Smith of The Cure. He's always reminded me of a clown as scary as can be.
I can't stand the sight of spiders or spiderwebs. Not mild at all. They freeze me.
Others phobias include:
- Catoptrophobia
- phobia of losing control. I'm a control freak.

I've got others, but they're too private so I'm not sharing.

Zak Roy Yoballa:

--- Quote from: Devious Viper on June 24, 2006, 01:34:16 PM ---Does anybody else have any  :-o phobias, or even better, unusual phobias?

--- Quote ---........................Clowns........................
--- End quote ---
highlight to read

~ Viper ~

--- End quote ---

DV,

I forgot about that!  I had a Drill SGT that said he hated clowns.  Anytime he'd catch you smiling he'd make a statment to the effect that "Why you smilin'?!? Do you think I'm a clown!?!  ASSUME THE POSITION!!!"

I don't have a paralyzing fear of anything.  I'm not a fan of spiders in the least and will go out of my way to squash them.  I don't mind heights if I have something to hold on to.  I guess my biggest fear (not necessarily phobia) is failing.  Especially at home or at work.  Playing sports and stuff are no big deal, I guess it is stuff that I deem extremely relavent.  I've actually gotten physically sick from failing (or at least my preception of failing).

ZRY

Devious Viper:
I'm not over-keen on heights or falling (I have a lot of those falling nightmares...) but paratroop training proved that you can overcome fears and phobias  :|

Clowns... I made sure that they appear in monstropedia!
(http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Evil_Clowns)

And the Santa Claus article isn't far behind... :-o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version