Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

unseelie

(1/5) > >>

the keeper:
why r these fay considered to be evil?

Dark Lord M:
The Unseelie are considered evil because of the the chaos the bring where ever they go, they kidnap children and other humans for slaves or other purposes, all that and they choose the name Unseelie Court which meens Unholy Court.  :wink:

Bloody Angel:

--- Quote from: Black Sídhe Moriya on July 05, 2006, 12:39:30 PM ---The Unseelie are considered evil because of the the chaos the bring where ever they go, they kidnap children and other humans for slaves or other purposes, all that and they choose the name Unseelie Court which meens Unholy Court.  :wink:

--- End quote ---

Yet kidnapping humans to take them as lovers was not considered evil, by fairy standards.
More then evil I think they were outkasts. As the sluagh, the fairy host, used to be part of the Seelie Court until they started acting as "outlaws".

Dark Lord M:
I see the Unseelie and Seelie as Yin and Yang, Good and Evil. And from some of the kidnapping I've heard done by the Unseelie makes me know they are evil. Mating humans with faeries to keep some of the races going. The Sluagh from what I have read would never have been an outcast from the Seelie, the Sluagh of the Unseelie are sometimes thought to be the souls of dead sinners and took the form of swarms of black birds and tried to steal the soul of dieing mortals to do whatever they chose fit. That does not sound like something the Seelie Court would allow in the first place...  :roll:

Phantom X:
Where do I sign up to keep the race going?

~Phantom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version