Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Looking for books.

(1/1)

Dark Lord M:
I'm going to Barnes and Nobles today to pick my Doctor Who novel book. I also want to find a book or two on Faeries. I've heard of the book "Good Faeries and Bad Faeries" But I see them as and books similiar to them a possibely fake. I'm looking for things like field guides and encyclopedias. So anyone got any suggestions? I'm looking for Irish faeries or just Celtic. I don't want to get too deep on the Norse faeries and no American, African, or Asian Faeries. I don't feel as if they are as special.

~Thanks!

Devious Viper:
A Complete Guide to Faeries & Magical Beings

The Great Encyclopedia of Faeries

Devious Viper:
The best thing about the Amazon viewer is that you can take a look at some of the contents to get a feel for the book before parting with cash!

prezhorusin04:
The Faeryland Companion
Don't let the price fool you, i got this on a bargain bookshelf a few years back. :wink:

Good Fairies/Bad Fairies is a good book, as well as the 'Pressed Fairy Book'.

--- Quote ---A Complete Guide to Faeries & Magical Beings
--- End quote ---

Might have to check that one out!

Bloody Angel:

--- Quote from: Devious Viper on July 11, 2006, 06:45:59 AM ---A Complete Guide to Faeries & Magical Beings[/url]

The Great Encyclopedia of Faeries[/url]

--- End quote ---

Take them both, Michael. As well as Fairy Tradition in Britain by Lewis Spence. From there you'll find many other reference books you might want to buy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version