Monstrous Café > Idle

Things we should know

(1/7) > >>

The_Seeker:
Due to some work in Congress, there may be some huge impacts on the very internet itself.  One of the issues is the extremely cryptic and enigmatic Net Neutrality.

But nobody explains it better than Senator Ted Stevens in this video.

Weirdelicious:
Now I understand what the internet is! So when it gets slower, it's because the tubes are clogged? Oh man that was funny!  *<:)

Phantom X:
I swear if they try and ban/regulate online gambling you will see me naked infront of the white house burning a flag and protesting 'peacefully'.

Dark Lord M:
As long as the senate doesn't mess with my life or my families life, I don't really care. I don't care about online gambling, and most of things will only effect me when I'm older so I don't care as long as I'm young andI enjoy it. :)zzz

jordyn:

--- Quote from: M Sídhe on July 20, 2006, 09:11:21 AM ---As long as the senate doesn't mess with my life or my families life, I don't really care. I don't care about online gambling, and most of things will only effect me when I'm older so I don't care as long as I'm young andI enjoy it. :)zzz

--- End quote ---

the only gambling i do, is with my soul, i suppose.  ;)

but generally this is my attitude for life, but if they start and are successful with online gambling, how long before they start attempting to regulate other, aspects to internet freedom?

http://civic.moveon.org/save_the_internet/

there are just some things one can not easily find in a small town...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version