Monstrous Café > Idle

200 Ways to Annoy your Roommate.

<< < (2/3) > >>

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Devious Viper on July 30, 2006, 12:23:25 AM ---I was the tallest and strongest, and my mom's fave, though not the oldest. So my siblings didn't dare annoy me.  :wink:

--- End quote ---

my brother gave me a black eye once...i've never been a fighter, so i gave away some of his more favorite things, it worked out in the end.   *<:)

Zak Roy Yoballa:

--- Quote from: Devious Viper on July 30, 2006, 12:23:25 AM ---I was the tallest and strongest, and my mom's fave, though not the oldest. So my siblings didn't dare annoy me.  :wink:

--- End quote ---

My older brother made it a habit to give a beating on a daily basis!  JK sort of...   

krymzynstarr:
I'm the middle child.  I am also the baby girl of the family, so, I mostly get my way.

jordyn:

--- Quote from: M Sídhe on July 30, 2006, 09:45:32 AM ---I try my best to annoy my sister when I'm in the mood for it, normally I just yell at her with my many voices (normally the commanding one.) so she'll leave me alone.

--- End quote ---

it was only my younger brother and sister i had issues with, when i had an older brother and sister...we got along well.

i actually was best at irritating my mother, once she let me know what annoyed her, i quickly mastered those talents.  Lena lovich, loudly snapping gum and rolling my eyes with a huff were always reliable triggers.  *grins amused*

i can really be a brat when i want to.   0:)

Dark Lord M:
The way I annoy people is just doin what I normally do. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version