Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Weapons that are magic

(1/3) > >>

fan:
Would like any info. at all on magic weapons used to fight off dragons, Goblins, Trolls etc. Also would like info on Gems, what their speacial powers etc. Working on a very challenging project.

tubbs_333:
Fan,

I havent been useing crystals all that long but i use 12 main crystals, they seem to cover any aspest you are lookin for:

Clear Quartz
Red Jasper
Bloodstone
Labradorite
Amethyst
Smokey Quartz
Rose Quartz
Yellow Carnelian
Blue Lace Agate
Sodalite
Orange Carnilian
Green Aventurine

For me they seem to cover everything, but here is a link to a good website that should be able to help...

http://www.journey-to-self.com/gem_stone meanings.htm

Phil.

fan:
phil

i had a look at that site you mentioned but i cannot get it up. could you tell me what powers the gems actualy hold?
thanks for the info.

M Sidhe:

--- Quote from: fan on October 11, 2006, 04:30:16 AM ---Would like any info. at all on magic weapons used to fight off dragons, Goblins, Trolls etc. Also would like info on Gems, what their speacial powers etc. Working on a very challenging project.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean by project, you can't be serious that you're going to fight goblins and trolls. What have they done to you? :P

fan:
they haven`t done anything to me at all i am just looking for anything aboyt them. I am collecting all sorts of info. and it`s a very challenging project for me as this is my first time doing anything from the fantasy world. Also with all the info I have gathered I am going to turn it into a novel.Just researching.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version