Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Fae... What is it exactly?

<< < (3/7) > >>

Ryobi:

--- Quote ---leave out some milk, cheese and small clothes, doll clothes would do, or you might upset the Brownie who cleaned your mess.
--- End quote ---

Milk, cheese are good ideas but clothes aren't. Brownies and many other kind of fey who can be found in human houses tend to find the gift of clothes an insult or a disrespect and much prefer their own clothing, no matter how tatty it may appear.

Also, don't leave out too much food, this can interpreted as an insult as well.

Angelus:

--- Quote from: Ryobi on August 30, 2009, 04:01:53 AM ---
Milk, cheese are good ideas but clothes aren't. Brownies and many other kind of fey who can be found in human houses tend to find the gift of clothes an insult or a disrespect and much prefer their own clothing, no matter how tatty it may appear.

Also, don't leave out too much food, this can interpreted as an insult as well.

--- End quote ---

Had a wee look at my books and you are right enough. Clothing is usualy a no-no. And leave out food portions of fey size.

Kadesh:
 Correct me if I'm wrong here............. but not all fey are tiny.

Ryobi:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on September 01, 2009, 07:32:16 AM --- Correct me if I'm wrong here............. but not all fey are tiny.

--- End quote ---

Probably why it's a good idea to know who just helped you before leaving an appropriate gift   :wink: like the examples Angelus gave above.

Kadesh:
 Ok... I just wanted to be sure I wasn't totally crazy. And one more thing... when do fey ever really help someone??  *<:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version