Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Fae... What is it exactly?

<< < (7/7)

Fae4ever23:

--- Quote from: nightwolf on March 02, 2009, 10:14:31 PM ---What are the fey?  Bad s**t.

They will kill you for fun.  If you are lucky.  So stick to the folklore.  But there's the Seelie and the Unseelie, supposedly the good and the bad.  But there's really not that much difference between the two.  One is bound by a set of rules, the other's not.  However their rules are not our rules, and just because they have rules doesn't make them any less dangerous.

A Fey outside a glamor can be killed with a cell phone.

--- End quote ---

F*** u I'm te hnically classified as far although om average human bight I have un human like abilities. I can read minds tell the future and several other things an no I cannot be squished by a stupid cell phone you idiot I'm the size of a normal 13year old girl's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jordyn:
Moderator interruption

Please let's not resort to personal name calling. Strongly expressed opinions are one thing but let's not get personal about things. A lot of people have a lot of different beliefs about who and what the fae are, because you don't agree with what their perceptions are doesn't justify personal insults.

--- Quote --- I cannot be squished by a stupid cell phone you idiot
--- End quote ---

Please, let's keep things civil.

Angelus:
Thank you Jordyn. I do like things to stay civil in my boards.

Twilight_Sparkle22:
Why is everyone claiming the fay as evil creatures? Sure sometimes they can be a little mischivous, but they are really cute and funloving creatures. The only evil one I can think of is Morgana LeFay, and she was a bit of a baddy, but all in all the fay are really sweet.

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Twilight_Sparkle22 on February 24, 2013, 11:24:31 AM ---Why is everyone claiming the fay as evil creatures? Sure sometimes they can be a little mischivous, but they are really cute and funloving creatures. The only evil one I can think of is Morgana LeFay, and she was a bit of a baddy, but all in all the fay are really sweet.

--- End quote ---

See that's the issue with many spiritual things, people fail to realize they are natural things with some form of intelligence that we are at some level able to interact with(just my opinion). Nature isn't good or evil, humans make that choice and bestow biased titles on such things.

I tend to have a folksy, earthly belief concerning the fae, Morgan lefay doesn't count in my book, she's not derived from an original energy and developed in Arthurian Legend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version