Monstrous Music & Games > RPGs and Gaming

Magic Blood RPG

(1/16) > >>

Blackheartangel:
Hey, it's Nazukeru again. The intro is down below. Pretty much just come in whenever and however you want. It'd be easier if everyone 'overheard' the conversation or already knew about it or something like that. And yea, that's pretty much it.

Me --> Nazukeru
Background/abilities: carries three daggers on belt - life (white fire), death (black fire), and eternal swords (normal but beautiful fire)-- the life sword carries the ability to bring the dead/dying back to life; the death sword is for any living creature; the eternal sword deals with time, space, and places, if the place has no 'time', this sword's power won't work. The eternal sword carries with it a prophecy. Whoever gives Nazukeru a true name will be in turn her murderer. When they gain the Eternal Sword from her, the girl's death will be imminent.
Appearance: short blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, one blue (represents life) and one red eye (represents death), light skin, smells like strawberries and blood (if you can smell it), jeans and a black t-shirt that says 'No, I don't like you'; a thin layer of armor, almost invisible is set under her clothes; height - 5'2"; weight - 98 lbs.
History: parents murdered; went to stay with other relatives; ran away
Random Facts: physically weaker than others but the swords amplify her strength; handles almost any weapon well; uses common sense to her advantage; stands by what she believes; pretty but doesn't spend her time fretting over what everyone else thinks; semi-booksmart; she's tiny, but don't underestimate her

Intro:
His breath on the back of her neck was cold as was the eyes that she felt drilling a hole through her skull. The darkness of the bar was only broken by a small torchlike lamp across the room. Men and women scattered around the two as if no notice was taken. "I'm not a toy to be used," her voice growled. The man only grinned and placed his hand over hers. A thin slip of paper lay between their skins. "What do I get paid?" she asked quietly but with a bite to her voice. There was no answer as he slipped his hand away, himself disappearing into the darkness.

The girl silently raised the note closer to her face and read the small print: 'I shall pay you when you finish your job. Kill the five wizards that guard King Mito's kingdom. Each will carry with it the power of one element -- fire, water, wind, earth, and light/darkness. I will not tolerate failure so choose carefully whether you take anyone with you or not. If you should so choose to decline my offer, the blood in your veins will run cold without hesitancy. I wish you luck.'

Rolling her eyes, she drew in a deep breath. "I wish you luck?" She said, wadding up the paper and shoving it into her pocket. "This is it, I guess. Another day...another assassination...and another lonely wanted poster to hang on the wall..."

Beginning:
Nazukeru heads out of the bar, giving the few who dare to look at her strangely, a deep glare. She exits the dark building and moves around behind it, picking up a black pack lying on the ground. She pulls the bag open and pulls out her three daggers, attaching each to its place on her belt. Then, hoisting it onto her back, Nazukeru heads off in the North, the direction of King Mito's castle. "Five wizards, five elements...they'll most likely be in the shape of a star," she mumbles to herself as she walks on.

2gunsdrawn:
Yay, another RP!! You know I'm in, I just hope it lasts longer than the others....

Me --> Reno
Background/abilities: Carries a short sword which he stole from the original owner's grave. The sword itself has limited reach, but gives the owner the ability to control fire, which makes for some effective ranged attacks.
Appearance: Short brown hair, Grey eyes. Average build, about 5'11''
History: Works as a Hired Sword like the rest of his family
Random Facts: Believes that loyalty is a naive concept, and money is the only thing that really matters in the world.

Reno steps out of the bar behind Nazukeru, intrigued by what he overheard. He still carries his glass of whiskey, much to the bartender's irritation.
H follows the girl, not caring whether she notices him or not.

Blackheartangel:
Nazukeru stops and turns her head slowly to look at Reno. "Um...hi...I think. What do you need, buddy? If you're trying to pounce on me, I warn you, I bite. If it has to do with what was going on inside, welcome aboard if you can handle it. I could use the company." She grins happily, waiting quietly for an answer.

Vince_03:
*walks in from nowhere*...you bite? you mean actually bite?.... :lol:

Blackheartangel:
Nazukeru turns and looks at the newcomer. "Not in a literal sense..." She turns back to Reno, deciding his answer would show in a moment, and begins walking away. "If you're with us, cool. We've got a long fight ahead of us." Pulling out a her Eternal Dagger, she heads into the surrounding forest. "Be prepared."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

OC: For everyone's information, I'd like to say something before we get too far into this RPG. I don't want to see any God-Modding in this RPG. If you or anyone else chooses to God-Mod without a legitimate reason, I won't acknowledge the posts nor will I expect anyone else to. I will put a note in my posts if I choose to ignore one. If you disagree with me, PM me asap. Otherwise, what I say will stand. Sorry if this seems harsh, but God-Modding destroys a lot of fun in role-playing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version