The Darker Side > The Blood Track

The Vampire Codex

<< < (6/7) > >>

Kadesh:
 Thanks, Mo. Could a beacon be anything other than a vamp? I mean, are there beacons for 'everything'?

Moloch:
Ryobi - I am not a particularly attractive person. In fact, most people find me to be incredibly intimidating in person, and either boorish or intimidating online as well. Yet there is always someone who gravitates toward me, or others like me, and will not leave them alone. Most of these people are vampires themselves, or have at least begun to learn the technique.

Kadesh - To my knowledge a beacon is a beacon, it matters not what for.

Kadesh:
 Ah.... That may explain a few things.

Are you my beacon Uncle Momo??  :roll: :-*

Ryobi:
A lighthouse is a beacon, it's put there so that others don't gravitate towards that place  :-P. Kind of ironic that in the codex a beacon has the opposite effect.

A friend of mine who claims to be a vampire I've found, relies on gut instinct when choosing friends which in the past has made him seem very unpredictable, now I understand why.

Kadesh:
 That makes sense to me. Sometime your gut and that lil voice in your head know way more than you do. Too bad I didn't listen to mine a few times.... actually, I take that back. I'm glad my life went the way it did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version