The Darker Side > The Blood Track

Vampires:The Real Thing,by Brian.H.Chalot

(1/1)

Anonymous:
For the past two years,I have researched ''real'' vampires. The method of my research has been observance and disscussion with those people I have met,who claim to be real vampires. I decided to heavily research this topic,when an acquaintence of mine,claimed to be actually to be a vampire.Since then I have cultivated this relationship into a close personal friendship.She was my first contact into the world of vampires and has been my best research assoaciate ever since.Special thanks to her and the other vampires who have been able to talk about his condition.Now for the nitty-gritty of real vampires,as I have observed them.I have been able to classify real vampires into several categories.These are as follows:

Psychic vampires
These are people,who for whatever reason,derive nourishment from feeding form the ''ife enegy''of people around them.This form of vampirisim falls more into the category of meta-physics and the occult,than mainstream science.It seems psy-vamps have the energy to draw out the ''chi'',''manna'',or plain energy of their victims.They do not seem to have the craving for blood found in most other forms of vamparisim.In advanced cases,the vampire can choose from which victim to draw,and even which types of en,rgy to take.The one with whom I have spoken,uses this ability to heal others,by feeding from the ''negative energy'' of the victim's aura. From what I have heard from the''victims/patients''viewpoint,she is quite good at what she does.In less develpoed cases,the psy-vamp might not even know about this condition.Other people around him or her,might feel ''drained'' from the person's presence and hence the vampire will usually have trouble keeping friends.A good psychic can usually tell if a person is a psy-vamp.There is no known cure,but a psychic vampire can learn to control his/her feeding habits.

''Spirit influenced vampires''.
These are no doubt,the most frusturating cases to study,because they differ so wildly.In the one case I have been able to study,the vampire was involved in demonology and erred or made a pact he regretted.It seems that certain spirts or demons,can people some of the characteristics of other vampires in exchange for partial possesion.At first,this sounds like a form of symboisis,but the human in the deal soon finds that the spirit does things that are usually morally uacceptable.He seems to be in a constant state of remorse,for the things he's done.He wouldn't go into details,but did hint at a murder.Also in this category,are the vampires who have claimed to be changed by a visitation in a dream,or by an appariation of a ghostly vampire.Caese in this category are dcoumented in the book''Vampires among us?''. I have not personaly met any such vampire,but I have met people who were visited,but not changed

''Viral vampires''
 This is the category,where I have had the most experience.''Viral'' vampires are the ones whoseem to have the most reason to call themselves vampires.This ''virus'' is what causes the change to take place.It is passed on through blood,sexual secretions and occasionally saliva.Transmision is usually delibrate and usually rituallistic.I have heard of one case,where the would-be vampire ''got over'' the virus and a few cases where the recievers died during the process.It is unknown if this is  an actual virus,or if the effects are psychosomatic based on the archetype of the American vampire.Nonetheless,the effects and changes associated with this type of vampirisim are real.The process of change,is the traditional exchange of body fluids in a ritual setting.The fledgling commanly experiences a near-death experience at some point,spmetimes seemingly unrelated into the change into a vampire.Effects of the change iclude photosensitivity,increased night vision,anemia,dual personality(one normal personality and another that takes over when the vampire looses it's personality),a blood fetish,a craving for rare red meat,and if the person has any psychic ablitiy,it is increased.Sex drive is first increased,then increased beyond the intensity before the change.Most vampires describe the change,as like that of being on LSD,during a mild trip.From the descriptions,it seems to me to be more akin to the effects of thojune,the halucigen in Absinthe.Either way,the sensuality of a vampire is appeareant.Some vampires notice a change in muscle movement.It is more direct,smooth,rapid and efficient.Most vampires of this variety,notice a slowed,aging process.Depending on the strain of the virus,all of these changes are present to different degrees.Ihave not met anyone older than mid-sixties,so longevity is debatable.The one in her mid-sixties,I met,looked like a sickly mid-twenties.Her lack of signs of aging,was remarkable,but it remains to be seen how long these vampires live.The oldset one I've heard  of anyone actually meeting,was in his nineties.He is rumoured to have looked not a day over 60.

Immortal vampires.
 What can be said?Thay are elusive.I've heard rumours as to their existence,but despite rumours to their existence,but despite intense research,I have not found any real proof.One person I know,claims to spoken with one,but I cannot verify his account.The theory Im going on,is that immortals are possibily an extremely powerful strain of the ''viral'' variety.The characteristics are almost identical,with the exception of intensity.Again,this is a virtually unexplored topic,because of the lack of evidence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version