Monstrous Café > Say It!

Great Men Found Dead

<< < (3/8) > >>

Devinoir:
He liked vodka.

Raziel:
Umm... vodka's good for the soul, so i'm guessing he went to nirvana.

Moloch:
Screw Michael Jackson. Freaking perverted weirdo that everyone suddenly wants to make into a Primetime hero. Last Wednesday they were all about condemning him and making money off of his odd predilection for young boys, then he goes and kicks the bucket and suddenly he's everyone's hero?

No. He was a rich criminal and that's all. Forget the guy who wrote all the trash you love. This guy was only in it for the little boys he could rape.

You want tragedy? Look at the wife and kids down the street from you that are getting the living daylights beat out of them every week by their unrepentantly drunk, lazy, no good father/husband. Look at the poor college kids starving themselves so that they can have bus fare or gas money to make it to classes all week. Or how about the baby that's born in a toilet because its no account mother is too weak minded/willed to face the music and take care of it.

THOSE are tragedies folks; not Wacko Jacko's death. In fact, his death should be a holiday, world-wide; a day to celebrate the death of the most infamous celebrity pedophile in the world.

I vote that any post post that attempts to paint Wacko Jacko in a heroic or positive light in this thread be removed. He was no great man, and should not be allowed to dirty the names of truly great men with his name.

Demon_Detective_Leo:
Moloch is right. Media ostrasized him when that case came into the limelight and now that he is dead they are trying to make it look like he was a saint or something. Media is messed up.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Moonbaby13 on June 30, 2009, 07:11:00 PM ---I hate that the days and nights have been filled with Michael Jackson's music on TV. I can't turn the channel anywhere without seeing him on there. Why play the man's music now? He's dead and he isn't going to know about it. Jeez, I think I'll go insane if they don't limit his appearance on the tube.
Another joke going around about the dude is that Farrah Fawcett's dying wish was for the children of the world to be safe, and then Michael Jackson died. (Don't ask me where my parents get these jokes :laugh:)

--- End quote ---

Oh man that was a good one.  Laughed for five minutes moonbaby ty.  Another one to add to our list of growing dead celebrities is Mr. Billy Mayes, dead at age 50, cause as yet unknown.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version