Monstrous Café > Say It!

Great Men Found Dead

<< < (4/8) > >>

Raziel:
For fairness sakes. We need the other side to defend the accused.

i am a fan. have been since i was 4.(i think)

He was my hero then, and i will miss his music.
you guys may not like him, but there's no need to be such an ass about it.
So you think he raped little kids? Do you have proof? Where were you when the trials were on?

So he's black-turned-white-turned-living-dead. What's that got to do with anything?

The media maybe fickle and the reporters maybe a bunch of liars. But without them i wouldn't have known a piece of my childhood had died.
On a the verge of a comeback. maybe.

People say all sorts of nasty things about everyone. And everyone's got a problem.
Just cause the guy loved kids.(there is something totally wrong about that statement, due to the connotations with pedophilia surrounding MJ's character.)
doesn't mean that he was a molester.

So he settled. Dude, sometimes people sue you for the smallest things exaggerated. AND EVERYONE KNOWS AMERICANS ARE SUCH WHINERS.(you gotta love the media for prejudice).
Don't mean he was what the media painted him. He might have been a sensitive SOB who never grew up and who couldn't stand courtrooms. (ADHD or something i dunno)

Nobody knows anything about anyone. Therefore we base our assumptions on what we can hear.
The media and those who shout the loudest are who we hear.

Most of those times, the loud ones are  just a cryin wolf for all those fools who will listen. Those who don't cry out are either dead or scared.

POint is: you cannot say that MJ/whacko jacko wasn't a great man cause you didn't know him. not really.

Oh and moonbaby? There are people who love his music. what better time to advertise and cash in when the courts hasn't decided who the rights to the music go to? No royalties!
CHA CHING BABY!

And the one about FF's dying wish.
 Funny joke. 8/10.
-2 cause MJ's death & moloch's mouth got me in a bad mood.

onishadowolf:
Hey now, I never said anything about his music. I just made light of his reputation as a pedo. The man has a very accomplished career, has some great works. But, I'll still poke fun. I enjoyed his music too(still do), but lets face it the man had a strange personal life and I'm reaping on that.

Raziel:
I was supposed to edit that thingy but my internet died till now. I was supposed to add moloch's statement as a quote, and say some stuff about how the media makes people who are different into celebrities making money all the way up and all the way down.

There was a bunch of stuff after that but i forget.

Devinoir:
So many times
That I forget...

Moloch:
What I had said was that I couldn't stand any of his music and never could. So many people talk about 'Thriller' being the most awesome thing ever, but I was there, and I still didn't think it was anything special. That zipper jacket looked cool, but that's it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version