Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

Goth weddings

(1/2) > >>

Lain:
Okay, first of all id just like to say i am not goth so anything i post is merely what i've read and have become interested in, i was actually looking for some dark/gothic type quotes to have at the bottom of my posts and so naturally i went on the net, found a few as you can probably see below but anyway..i just wish to know if anyone has ever been too or had there own goth wedding or would be interested in sharing some opinions in it cause from what i just read ...i really like it ^_^

--- Quote ---Medievil and Victorian ages - Bride wearing long and puffy dress and girdle. And for the groom a black tuxedo and long coat. Lots of chandlers the make dark-worm lights, combined with black-red carpets on the floor and old wall pictures.

Gothic Graveyards - The main color will be grey. Put some tombstones with the bride`s and groom`s names. you can also decor the room with wooden cuffins, and even mummies to add some yellow-egyptian colors. And of course dont forget the hearse car.

Gothic Vampires - beside all the participants wearing black robes and white make-up, its a blood drinking party, you can use fake vampire teeths for the traditional kiss. You can also decorate with bats, full moon themes, and blue church windows.
--- End quote ---

Those are three ive just read, anyone got any other idea's cause i want to know more :)

Lain:

--- Quote from: Moonbaby13 on August 16, 2009, 08:10:09 PM ---If I ever planned to get married, even though I wouldn't waste money on having a whole big party for something as minor as that, I'd rather have it unique. Black instead of white, dark and dim lighting . . . . Ah, what a day to remember. A fantasy. It'd be more like a funeral than a wedding, but what's the difference? Marriage is basically binding yourself to someone, ending your life. 
*<:)

--- End quote ---

hah, yes! i would love that too... traditional weddings are beautiful but too boring ..i want a dark wedding  <^> thats why i'm so interested in it !
 care to help me picture a nice dark wedding? :P

Lain:
do want! but more medievil ish imo ... i love it old....and what do you think o Blood red dresses?

markus:
Topic moved to more relevant forum

Lain:

--- Quote from: markus on August 18, 2009, 02:57:11 AM ---Topic moved to more relevant forum

--- End quote ---

Sorry :), didn't even think of looking for a goth board.....thing ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version