Monstrous People > Monstrous and gothic fashion

Gotchic...?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on January 14, 2010, 08:19:32 PM --- I still manage to ask dumb questions though. Wonder why that is? :roll:

--- End quote ---

Not touching that comment.

Kadesh:
 I suspect it's because of my little lazy streak. Everyone seems to want to point me to Wiki for info, but I've never been a big fan. I'm still a bit suspicious of the info it gives out. Of course, I love that slightly malodorous smell of an old book, so I'm suspicious of anything online. lol.

Muerte:
  True, as I have always said, I only give Wikipedia as a reference point, somewhere to start your searches.  It is never going to be the begin all end all for information.  As for the internet, well anyone can put gibberish on it and have others claim it to be exact information.

Kadesh:
 I just adore my books, but I have found that using books and the internet catches the errors in one or the other. It's nice to catch things like that. But there is just something so satisfying about pouring over books and finally finding that tidbit you were looking for. Much more so than the internet.

Speaking of books... I just bought two new one. Not at all my usual style, but something told me I needed to read them.. have them. Dunno. I suppose I'll find out when I read them.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on January 15, 2010, 08:53:35 AM --- I just adore my books, but I have found that using books and the internet catches the errors in one or the other. It's nice to catch things like that. But there is just something so satisfying about pouring over books and finally finding that tidbit you were looking for. Much more so than the internet.

Speaking of books... I just bought two new one. Not at all my usual style, but something told me I needed to read them.. have them. Dunno. I suppose I'll find out when I read them.

--- End quote ---

Oh sure, just like a woman to keep us all in suspence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version