Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

Why Ghost hunters appear to be invariably fat ?

(1/3) > >>

Loki:
It strikes me when I read all those ghost hunters stories that these people are always fat (man usually shaved head with or without glasses).

I think that you better be agile and slim to hunt (if such things can be hunted) --  :gun:

PantheraLeo:
Kreep's you never fail to make me smile with your postings.   :laugh:

But I have to agree, most people who claim to be ghost hunters are actually nerds who sit on their computer all day looking up recent "ghost sightings" then spreading the word, and have most likely never been out looking for them...not only that, most "ghost" pictures are photo shopped, or tricks of the light.

Here in the UK there is a program called "most haunted" its ridiculous, this stupid woman called yvette fielding takes celebs to old places, turns out the lights, on with the infra red camera's, and then random noises of stones moving, which are most likely the camera crew having a laugh with the stupidly scared celebs...its a disgrace to tv....

I'm done....

Barek Halfhand:
what I like is how scared the two burly former plumbers from TAPS look when they are at these sites surrounded by team members and camera crews  :-D....
just once I'd like to see one of these guys walk into Archer Woods at 4 am ALONE like I have   :roll:....b

Muerte:

--- Quote ---just once I'd like to see one of these guys walk into Archer Woods at 4 am ALONE like I have
--- End quote ---

Where exactly is this area, and what is its history.

Barek Halfhand:

--- Quote from: Muerte on April 16, 2009, 09:10:05 PM ---
--- Quote ---just once I'd like to see one of these guys walk into Archer Woods at 4 am ALONE like I have
--- End quote ---

Where exactly is this area, and what is its history.

--- End quote ---

What exactly is Google and how does it work? :?

http://www.prairieghosts.com/archer.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version