Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

The best sword type against zombies.

<< < (18/20) > >>

ViciouslyMe:
Yeah, but it will take time for you to be in optimal circumstances for your testing. By then, you will have probably already figured out the best way.

drakes-_hand:
(sigh) Yeah that's life, Race you to the first zombie,  :gun: :-D

LeXtruX:

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on July 30, 2011, 05:53:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: drakes-_hand on July 30, 2011, 04:57:00 PM ---- - - - - and I have no idea how hard or how easy it is to stab something with a claymore and then pull it back,  :spy:

--- End quote ---

I'm far from an expert on swords, but I don't think a claymore is made for stabbing. I might be wrong, but a two-hand sword is used to strike with rather than stab and it's not uncommon for it to have blunt edges in order to minimize the risk for it getting stuck in the opponent during battle. The true powers of a two-hand sword lies in it's weight and reach - and in the skill of its wielder.

--- End quote ---

a claymore is a gigantic 2 handed sword wich is for cutting and blunting in case the sword's edge is no longer sharp :) if you want to stab someone with a claymore you need a lot of strength to make a forward thrust with this weapon... it's heavy as hell, so LG is correct on this one ^^

drakes-_hand:
Then i would go with a rapier  because it take's minimal effort to stab the enemy and kill, Also i don't want a gigantic sword getting stuck on things while running away from zombie's,  (i never thought i would type the word zombie this many time's without hearing the word crazy thrown at me )

LeXtruX:
well a claymore would be effective but like you say, it's too heavy to carry with you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version