Apocalypse Soon > Conspiracies

Monstrous Governments

<< < (3/3)

Nina:

--- Quote ---All I need now is someone to offer me a red pill and a blue pill. (however one will be republican and one will be democratic  )
--- End quote ---

Funny and close to truth, but not necessarily, there is always a way to go beyond the system if one is really wanting to. Alex Jones for me only recycles what others have spoken about before him, personally, I think Colbert speaks way more about it all than Alex does. Not saying Alex doesnt have a good thing here, just when i saw him started quoting and using Icke as his reference.... gee, i dunno.... I had an interview with mr Icke myself couple years back, went to his "show" two times too, but what was a bit "iffy" to me was that when i asked how hes still alive if all that is true, and people have died for telling it earlier, he said that what keeps hims safe is the fact "they" (reptilian monarchy) consider him crazy. Ok, now, lets get this straight, for one "crazy" dude, he is certainly very popular and is making a lot of money and influence with his books and all. So I asked about the posibility if maybe the third side (alien species that are not reptilian) are watching his back he got all confused and started talking about what he already spoke about for last 8 hours (yes, i was there entire time, its pretty good to hear that, makes u start thinking outside of a box). It was also a bit weird that such an "expert" was surprised when i aksed him bout the Bluebeam project, "where did u get this info?" he asked me... well, mr Icke, im sorry, but the internet and god of google has blessed us all with any info given online, i guess its amazing when someone knows how to google the s**t out.

The one i always like to offer as a good example of a real "truther" is deceased mr Phil Schneider. What makes him more believable is the fact he really DID work for the government, and he really DID get killed as he said he will not long after he went public with what he knew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7vLXf5bNo

And ancient aliens being "the fallen" and all that, it sounds more logical than anything else, specially if one is an atheist seeking for a good logical explanation of all the archaeological evidence. And then after watching "The Fourth Kind" (which was written and made based on true events)... well, i think it doesnt take too long to connect the dots here and "spot the elephant sitting in our living room", as mr Icke likes to say himself.

heckco:
Phil  Schneider, I do not think he was murder by any government agents. It would be to sloppy of them to torture him first and then stage a suicide.  It would more easy for them to make disappear then make him martyr. The information is given during these conferences are the same as any one else. He does not reveal any thing new and i see him as a threat to anything

Nina:
Well, thats your opinion ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version