The Animal Within > Monstrous Animals

Encounters, Phobias? ( The Strange, the Scary... the Wonderful )

<< < (6/7) > >>

ArcticWolf88:
Simple...wasps, can't stand them! Only my weapon against one last time was Lex's hairspray and shutting it in the window, not throat spray...that stuff'll kill anything...freeze it's wings out in midair probably... :-P

I also hate spiders, I TOTALLY 100% agree with Azzy on that one...though the M-80 in the tank wasn't the best idea dude...there are better ways to kill those creatures! :evil:

The most Wonderful animal encounter = the Wolves of Yellowstone, absolutely magical to see them and be maybe 10 feet from them 8-) How typical of me, right? Wolves? :roll:

Strange? -  I almost hit a moose driving in Quebec one time, came outta NOWHERE...totally missed it by a few inches (I didn't hit, but there was fur on my bumper cuz of that!) and the darn thing came walking up the street in the town I was in and gave me a stare when I was outside a cafe...2 days later. A - It's in a town and B - It remembered me! Priceless! :laugh:

Nina:
Thats one real cool Northern exposure event Wolfie xD

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: Nina on November 26, 2011, 12:20:29 AM ---Thats one real cool Northern exposure event Wolfie xD

--- End quote ---

Thanks Nina! ^^

The time I almost got in a 4 car pile up with an gasoline tanker near Fairbanks and had to go off into the ditch and almost into a lake is another one of Wolfie's many "Northern Exposure stories", but that doesn't have to do with animals, LOL! ^^

I really do like it up there in Canada (and Alaska) but that may be my wolf spirits influence, longing for the arctic!

Nina:
Id like to visit Alaska, but ill prolly die before that...

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: Nina on November 26, 2011, 06:29:07 PM ---Id like to visit Alaska, but ill prolly die before that...

--- End quote ---

Oh, it's beautiful and love it there, Anchorage is my town...that is my spiritual home you know, my wolf wants to live in Alaska more than life itself at times...my D-shifts are all set in Alaska or sometimes...Nord-du-Quebec ^^

I need to get to back to my "technical" hometown in Sweden someday...Giron, but I'll probably die before that happens, more likely next Vaca will be back to Paris or Martinique...one of the few Sami words I remember is the name of that town...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version