The Animal Within > Monstrous Animals

Monstrous Pets v.2.0 >(^.^)<

<< < (3/5) > >>

Countess:
I do have pictures of her but I can never seem to manage to upload pictures onto here. They are fantastic pets. Smarter than a dog; their intelligence level is like that of a human 3 year old as far as figuring problems out, they live 15-20 years, are clean, shed at most twice a year when they lose their coat for the new one to come in. If you do decide to get one, realize it is sort of like having a baby & will need constant attention. Also, be sure to buy from a reputable breeder since many people selling "mini pot belly pigs" are in fact selling crosses or even hoglets & these animals are often unhealthy.

:focus:
My dream  pet, & this is going way out there, would be a whale shark or great white. I've always loved sharks, dove with them frequently, & find them beautiful, terrifying, graceful, & humbling all at once.

ArcticWolf88:
That was the idea  :wink:

Full day later, I see it again and am STILL end up laughing...you should be a comedian Teo!

I didn't name him

Lex and I named our Huskies Lava and Rumpus after Gaga's Great Dane's from the music video "Pokerface"...yes were both Gaga fans, take it or leave it...*sighs*

This meant of course, that you could wake up with him between your legs, under your arms, behind your ear curled up under your hair... or on your face.

Makes Wolfie cringe and his fur shudder, I HATE spiders...the one animal I really can't stand...

Wolfie still wants a python really bad, that is now his dream pet...he would be a pet, AND I could wear him around with my Gothic stuff and freak people out even more *Wags tail, is happy wolf*

TeteoInan:

--- Quote from: Countess on November 06, 2011, 10:09:42 AM ---My dream  pet, & this is going way out there, would be a whale shark or great white. I've always loved sharks, dove with them frequently, & find them beautiful, terrifying, graceful, & humbling all at once.

--- End quote ---

We never intentionally dove with them, but sharks were always in areas we would explore when we went down.
Especially the reefs...
I couldn't imagine trying to take care of of a Great White though.
Keeping up with its' food alone would be a pain.

Nina:
I want one of these, i really do *melts*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G1PFLuTrgM&feature=player_embedded

Jake:
When I used to live out in the wilds, one day I got up and was making breakfast and had that jarring feeling that something wasn't quite right. It had taken me a few minutes to realise that when I had casually glanced out of the window there was a Barn owl sat in the tree outside* staring back in at me.

I went outside and got close enough to touch it without it flying away. I was in seventh heaven looking at it, and took a few pics, but guessed something was amiss. So I telephoned the office of the people who owned the land I was living on and told them what had happened. Turns out there was a release program in the area, and a young owl had recently been put into one of the barley barns about a quarter of a mile away. They gave me the number of the organization who were behind it, and they in turn told me that it would let me handle it and I should take a hold and put it into a box until someone could get over there and pick it up.

Holding that thing was just incredible. My heart was in my mouth and it was so damn beautiful.

Owls are cool.

*That's not my pic by the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version