Monstropedia > Forbidden Archaeology

Bosnian Pyramid Shoots Energy Beam into Space!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jake:
Not at all. They have credibility because other people publish their opinion. Big difference.

Jake:
Besides which, credibility in this instance arises from verifiability and presentation of evidence. Dowell, for example, offers photographs of the naturally occurring geological formations which other geologists agree are not man-made structures, but which pyramid-theorists claim are evidence of a man-made structure. And so on.

If it was purely about who has the most cash and influence, then Sam Osmanagić would win hands down. And interestingly enough, isn't the family business tunnelling..?

Nina:
Well, i can give u names and addresses of those that were there, and that are helping to clear out the tunnels. Seems they have been filled with sand that u cannot find no where near Visoko, in order to hide there is something of such importance. The difference is, i know personally people that did that, and u dont, u trust someone based on photographs and their legibility is something that we could discuss for hours, debate on why they are accepted and why Semir isnt... maybe we should both go to the pyramids and see for ourselves?

Jake:

--- Quote from: Nina on January 26, 2012, 09:38:19 AM ---Well, i can give u names and addresses of those that were there, and that are helping to clear out the tunnels.
--- End quote ---

Are they geologists? Archaeologists? Historians? What exactly are their qualifications?

--- Quote ---Seems they have been filled with sand that u cannot find no where near Visoko, in order to hide there is something of such importance.
--- End quote ---

"Seems"? Another unscientific claim. The aggregate dug out of these tunnels has been declared normal sandstone and Miocene conglomerates by geologists. The same material that the tunnels are dug through, in fact.

--- Quote ---The difference is, i know personally people that did that, and u dont, u trust someone based on photographs
--- End quote ---

I know people who believe in all kinds of things that are unproven. Just because I know them doesn't make them any more trustworthy - evidentially - than someone I don't know.

These tunnels are also not actually in the supposed "pyramid" are they? In fact, Osmanagić has simply declared that anything within about a 10km radius must be part of the "pyramid complex". The tunnels you are talking about are the ones that were found about 3km away at Ravne. Back in 2006 when these were first being explored, fairly modern graffiti was found inside them. This has since been removed. Concrete drainage pipes of a type only used after the start of the 20th century have also been found in them - conveniently, the pyramid people now say they put them there, despite video evidence clearly showing this type of pipe when the tunnels were first "opened up" by the team...

All the real experts have dismissed the tunnel as simply old mine workings which now conveniently fit into the great scheme to build a vast tourist hot spot and archaeological "theme park." They even call themselves The Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation.

One geologist who saw the tunnels in 2006 said: "However, the tunnel we were allowed to see was removed by several kilometers from the socalled “pyramids” and was not in hard bedrock, but in loose, relatively unconsolidated, sand, pebbles, and rock fragments (alluvium or colluvium) that probably date much later than the Miocene rocks of which the “pyramid hills” are formed. We were continually told that these tunnels were ancient, man-made, and had something to do with the “pyramids,” but on the face of it the tunnels appeared to possibly be natural features formed by underground streams that have been further enhanced by human excavation, perhaps in relatively recent times. We saw no direct connection between the tunnels and the so-called “pyramids.”... Clearly modern graffiti is found throughout the tunnel..."

"The “Pyramid of the Sun,” though simply a natural hill, does tower above the surrounding landscape and overlooks Visoko. Its strategic position was recognized in ancient times. The Romans built a fort on its summit, later to be replaced by a medieval fortress. So, yes, there are genuine ancient archaeological remains associated with the “pyramids” of Visoko, but that does not change the fact that they are natural hills. Meanwhile Osmanagic’s crews continue their excavations, and as a result the hills surrounding the vicinity of Visoko are being carved and sculpted into Mayan-style step pyramids and their remains hauled off with a tremendous loss of artifacts and fossils..."

As declared by professional archaeologists from around Europe: "This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science. It is a waste of scarce resources that would be much better used in protecting the genuine archaeological heritage and is diverting attention from the pressing problems that are affecting professional archaeologists in BosniaHerzegovina on a daily basis"

Nina:
Is it your job to discredit everything?

Here are some quite interesting findings that say quite opposite of what your " scientists" say. Sadly, i dont feel like translating, but im sure ull handle :) :

http://www.jutarnji.hr/piramide--bosna--bosanska-piramida-mjeseca-gradena-je-prije-10-tisuca-godina--/949699/

http://bospiramids.blogspot.com/

http://www.cafe.ba/vijesti/26155_Bosanska-piramida-Sunca-Pronadjena-keramicka-skulptura-od-osam-tona.html

--- Quote ---I know people who believe in all kinds of things that are unproven.
--- End quote ---

I know people who would do ANYTHING to disprove what cannot be made public.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version