Witches Brew > Dreaming

monster snake uncoiling dream

(1/1)

serene:
hey - woke in a sweaty terror after dreaming of a monster browny/greenish snake uncoiling.  in the dream myself, my son and mum were sitting outside and watching a large pile of leaves and I was feeling uneasy and kept looking at the pile waiting for something to happen.  then it did!! - and a giant snake started to uncoil and rise up.  it's massive head started moving towards us and I was the only one terrified.  my son allowed it to graze against his face and then he looked at me an saw how terrified I was and very calmly stuck a cigarette in the snake's  mouth.  it proceed and cough and recoiled from us.  my dream then jumped to my garden - for some reason I was trying to remove a very small makeshift fence and as I was pulling it out of the ground lots of very small black snakes starting moving towards me.  as they got closer I was terrified - then I woke up

any ideas what was happening here? I'm still uneasy and it's a beautiful day with brilliant sunshine

Jake:

--- Quote from: serene on May 25, 2012, 04:37:40 PM ---any ideas what was happening here?

--- End quote ---

You had a bad dream.

Sleep researchers estimate that around 75% of our dreams are bad ones.

Nothing unusual here.

jordyn:
snakes are usually a sign of sexual energy, the kundalini in hinduism is represented as a snake coiled at the base of your spine that springs up in times of great emotional or sexual awakenings.

Perhaps you have some sexual feelings that you're not ready to deal with, as your son and mom had no fear of the creature(son to young to worry about it, mother done worrying about it.) so like your son showed you, chill out, smoke a cigarette and let the feelings recede and address them, you can't escape what you're feeling, just sort them out and deal with it.

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Jake on May 25, 2012, 05:11:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: serene on May 25, 2012, 04:37:40 PM ---any ideas what was happening here?

--- End quote ---

You had a bad dream.

Sleep researchers estimate that around 75% of our dreams are bad ones.

Nothing unusual here.

--- End quote ---

no point really since he's not here...but don't let the dour attitude disuade you from pursuing the study of dreams, they're our subconscious mind reviewing, processing and deleting information we don't need, while allowing us to keep some ideas of what it's picked up that our conscious mind may have missed.

dreams are as personal to the person, as the person having them and no one meaning will fit all, but ultimately what do snakes symbolise to you and why would you be afraid of it while your mom and son weren't?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version