Monstrous Café > Idle

PLEASE READ!!!

(1/3) > >>

lightwater:
I'm just trying to get attention here, now for my question, HOW TO BECOME A WEREWOLF!!!!
I'll do whatever it takes!!! Why I want to be one? Well sit down and let me tell you a story.
My life is just plain boring, no thrills, no chills, and I am just so sad :-(. it's not just because Im bored with life it's my passion for werewolves. When I wake up in the morning the only thing that gets me going is the thought of being one :-D I pretty much think about it ALL DAY!!! And sometimes I dream about being one. So if there is someone out there, please read and respond, that would be a blessing. Thank you for taking the time to read,
The lone wolf,
Nicholas

TheCopperDragon:
Hiyo~!

As someone who has never seen anyone transform into a werewolf in real life, I would just recommend that you acquire skills in lucid dreaming. Now, not only would you dream you were a werewolf, you would furthermore have CONTROL of said dream!  :-)

Lucid dreaming may also solve your boredom issue.  :wink:

As for becoming one in real life... I imagine there are some who would be willing to part with the "secret" for a paltry sum of $200 in cash, paid in full, no refunds! :?

Ehh, just be careful what you get into... and welcome to this forum!

sovereign234:
ANOTHER "I WANT TO BE A WEREWOLF" POST! look, youre either a werewolf or not. you need to be born that way!

jordyn:

--- Quote from: sovereign234 on August 03, 2012, 10:05:03 AM ---ANOTHER "I WANT TO BE A WEREWOLF" POST! look, youre either a werewolf or not. you need to be born that way!

--- End quote ---

I'm going to have to disagree with this...shaman have been taking on spirit forms of animals for thousands of years before werewolves were even a popular myth, look into animism, the original root of all spiritual beliefs.

that's like saying you're either born a witch or you're not...as we're all from the earth we all have access to the various energies around us and while some may have a more natural attunement or overly blessed with ties to the earth, anyone can achieve these skills with study, practice and mental focus.

but, these are the reasons why i stay away from the were forums and such...i don't agree with the "you're born that way or you're not" it's silly making myths elitist.

jordyn:

--- Quote from: TheCopperDragon on August 02, 2012, 08:10:19 PM ---Hiyo~!

As someone who has never seen anyone transform into a werewolf in real life, I would just recommend that you acquire skills in lucid dreaming. Now, not only would you dream you were a werewolf, you would furthermore have CONTROL of said dream!  :-)

Lucid dreaming may also solve your boredom issue.  :wink:

As for becoming one in real life... I imagine there are some who would be willing to part with the "secret" for a paltry sum of $200 in cash, paid in full, no refunds! :?

Ehh, just be careful what you get into... and welcome to this forum!

--- End quote ---

actually, there's a guy offering a whole lot more than a few hundred dollars for proof of the supernatural, to my knowledge he has yet to pay anyone.

http://www.skepdic.com/randi.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version