Monstrous Café > Idle

PLEASE READ!!!

<< < (3/3)

curiousNightwalker:
"ANOTHER "I WANT TO BE A WEREWOLF" POST! look, youre either a werewolf or not. you need to be born that way!

I'm going to have to disagree with this...shaman have been taking on spirit forms of animals for thousands of years before werewolves were even a popular myth, look into animism, the original root of all spiritual beliefs.

that's like saying you're either born a witch or you're not...as we're all from the earth we all have access to the various energies around us and while some may have a more natural attunement or overly blessed with ties to the earth, anyone can achieve these skills with study, practice and mental focus.

but, these are the reasons why i stay away from the were forums and such...i don't agree with the "you're born that way or you're not" it's silly making myths elitist."

id have to agree ive looked into this subject for a while and ive found that alot of the time its tribes sucluded in forests or hidden close to a town that either have the gene in them but alot of them are indeed shaman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version