Monstrous Café > Idle

PLEASE READ!!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

DARKLORD64:
well i'll say this, short of being bitten by a wolf, or werewolf, the best way to experience lycanthropy is through the use of the poisonous hallucinogenic plant known as deadly nightshade or belladonna

lightwater:
Well, thank you all for responding it means a lot :-D, but for now I'll just wait. Btw where can I find this plant deadly nightshade? But thanks anyway, oh and Copperdragon I'll will try lucid dreaming so thanks :-D. Odds are that I'll never be a werewolf, but a guy can dream cant he? :-D

The lone wolf,
Nicholas

DARKLORD64:
it grows in most countries with a moderate climate, like in europe and north africa.here's a link to some info;  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atropa_belladonna    i warn you though, it is extremely poisonous and if you try using it you may cause permanent damage to you body and mind.

lightwater:
Thanks for the link,but really, a poisonous plant that turns you into a werewolf? Why don't I just kill myself :?. Wiki says its one of the most poisonous plants in the western hemisphere! But thanks anyway.

The lone wolf,
Nicholas

DARKLORD64:
it is, thats why i said i wouldn't advise anyone to try it.....unless they've any experiance dealing with poisons. however it does have a long association with lycanthropy. that is the only reason i mentioned it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version