Monstrous Café > Idle

4 year return

<< < (2/2)

markml0528:

--- Quote from: The cursed one on September 01, 2012, 12:29:06 PM ---So.. You wish to open dangerous doors to prove a point?

--- End quote ---

Quite frankly, yes.  How would one ever know it's real without dabbling in it?  I have attempted dabbling in the occult, and nothing has happened.  I'm seeking proper instructions on what to do to ensure I have a supernatural or paranormal experience. 

Every time I ask someone who believes in this stuff, they do what you do.  "It's not worth it"  "you don't know what you're dealing with"  "if you go down this path, you'll regret it"  "only bad things will come of this"  "you shouldn't mess with things you don't understand".  Those things are not important, because we don't even KNOW if this stuff is real, or at least the entire scientific community believes it to be false along with me.  I tend to agree with the side that has evidence for their claims, and disagree with the side that has zero evidence. 

Now, this doesn't mean I think that the paranormal and supernatural is absolutely fake.  This is the whole reason why I'm dabbling in it to see if it's real.  If it's real, and I'm screwing around with it, I should encounter something.  If it's not real, and I'm screwing around with it, nothing will ever happen because it's not real. 

I take issue with the fact that innocent teenage girls at slumber parties use a ouija board and have supernatural entities throw objects around the room and stuff, but when I use a ouija board and insultingly provoke demons and ghosts and the supernatural, nothing happens. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version