Monstrous Café > Say It!

VAMPIRES

(1/7) > >>

andrea aarons:
 :oops: i really dont kno how this website works but i have created a account to talk to people who i think is just  like mee -` my family thinks im weird nd i have grown a obsession and find VAMPIRES VERY INTERESTING I AM DOING ALOT OF READING WATCHING MOVIES ND ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS I JUST WANT TO BE AROUND ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE ME ,  . . . ND NOT FEEL WEIRD  :-( please comment ,

jordyn:
We have a delightful vampire board, i don't go there because they're not my thing...but if ti's like others it should offer you everything you need without the judgment of people who don't quite understand the people who get into that aspect of the supernatural.

grimweird:
Umm... Just out of curiosity, WHY would you find vampires interesting?

I mean, based on the "traditional" perception, they're essentially blood sucking parasites who subsist of the life forces of others. I mean they can no longer do many of the things that humans love but take for granted, they are soulless walking dead and they'll never see the sun again (well, okay, maybe ONE more time again, if they are desperate enough to end it all).

So, umm... Why be fascinated by vampires?  :-P

Finrod852:
Maybe because vampires are said to be very charismatic. Either that or they're tired of anylizing mosquitos? :|

jordyn:

--- Quote from: grimweird on November 02, 2012, 12:55:40 PM ---Umm... Just out of curiosity, WHY would you find vampires interesting?

I mean, based on the "traditional" perception, they're essentially blood sucking parasites who subsist of the life forces of others. I mean they can no longer do many of the things that humans love but take for granted, they are soulless walking dead and they'll never see the sun again (well, okay, maybe ONE more time again, if they are desperate enough to end it all).

So, umm... Why be fascinated by vampires?  :-P

--- End quote ---

Several books i've read suggest that they're a representation of the seductive side of our natures, symbolizing our natural needs that are often times hindered by the expectations of society.

They can make us do bad things, under their control.  :)

that almost makes them sound demonic? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version