Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

HELP-Ancient Shadow Demon from India!

(1/3) > >>

Scotty:
I have a friend of mine who is under attack from this demon. Matt age 16 is an East Indian. Matt has told me along with his brother that a demon has leaped through there generational line. Matt has explained in depth that this is due to his ancestors cruel nature of a long history of Voodoo and witch craft practices. He says that this has, in time allowed an evil demon to exist for thousands of years threw family members whenever they show any form of hatred. There mother is the most wicked in the family. She is soo deep into witchcraft that she is uncontrollably, possessed. When I was younger I had the chance to met her and immediately I sensed the greatest negative vibes off her that I had ever detected. She is like a generator for when ever there is no family feud so she can start it up again. Matt is one who used to seeing everyone’s auroras at birth. The only thing unusual he sees know is the blue ovals behind his mothers eyes. Me and Matt were just recently discussing this demons descriptions and History. The resin why this is a Shadow demon is because it is still manly a black shadow. It's hands are materialized. It's legs from the fleshy knees down are fully materialized. It hovers 2inches off the ground and makes no sound. It's eyes are ruby red and the rest is a blur. It is seen on a regular bases most frequently in the bedroom watching over the kids at night when there is no 'host' moving around. Matt taught his brother to make the 'Wight noise' whenever it would chant in there ears or squeeze there heads. These days the demon is getting more dangerous by attacking more aggressively. Though he lacks the protection needed to handle demonic threats. I didn't want to force anything on him so I told him to at lest make a simple prayer every night to cleanse his sleeping.
It's getting more bolder and I know It's because I'm interfering with it's space. Two days ago Matt phones me up all distraught talking about what it did in his room. Matt enters the hall to his room and notices the legs daggling under the door. He was determined not to show any fear and reached for the door handle. It's under a holing spell or the demon itself. He uses his weight to push threw and the door and immediately lunches him inside hitting the wall! He got up but saw nothing with him. He said that he sat down on his desk to grab his Bible under the drawer. He felt something pushing it back really hard and finally opened it to open the book. After reading a chapter in he felt an  uncomfortable sensation so he opened the window and saw a smock like substance vent out.

We are under talks of what course of action should be taken to destroy the demon before somebody gets hurt, or worse! I was astonished to find that banishing it in the name of the Holy Ghost wasn't gunna cut it! All I know about East Asian shadow's is they have never experienced the presence of the lord nor has the people. King Alexander was the only thing close to a crusade there which was his dead end. I can't think of anything else. I'm just learning as I go just like the dude off of The Exorcist. Voodoo against VOODOO........N0…. crystals??? It doesn’t F around.
I must act quickly before it fully materializes.

Were is Jebiz when you need him.

Anonymous:
Sounds more like a shadow than a demon... but then again, who am I to tell what shadows really are. You'd probably have to ask Shadow or Shadowling about it, as I don't have almost any knowledge on the subject... I've read about shadows choking people, but not throwing them around...

Scotty:
Ya thats ok. Im not expecting anyone to find what Im looking for. My friend Matt is going to have to fight it with his own power. (In the blood)

Shadow:
It could be a Shadow by description but i've never known a Shadow to hurt some one physically. Hmm try the 12 thumbtacks on a room and see if that deter's it if not then it aint a Shadow or if your willing to take a risk (Which I doubt) You could by a cheap ring eg. one of those mood rings you can get for kids and scratch it 12 times. I haven't tried that yet so I can't guarantee that it will work.

Scotty:
I get the feeling that any rings or gems will not work. Matt was thinking since it exists threw his famliy that he could cut his hand and apply his blood on a wepond. -Worst case senario-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version