CryptoZoo > Dinosaurs

The Incan accounts of the dinosaurs

<< < (11/12) > >>

LeXtruX:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on August 19, 2008, 03:06:45 PM --- Bleh... I respect your opnion and your information.......... but I still say it's bullshyt.  *<:)

--- End quote ---
a bit of a late reply seeying this topic is 120+ days old
But it might be possible...
It could have been so that dinosaurs survived in southern america due to it's remote location??? But even still, it might have been a very advanced civilization of humanoids living with them who could have been reptiles at the time and not humans... if that were to be true it would mean that during the ages of the dinosaurs there were already intelligent lifeforms right???

And don't say: it's impossible, because it is! if they were resided in southern america it's more than normal we haven't found any fosile leftovers of them... we haven't  discovered everything in the amazon either...

The fact those 'drawings' are made to last thousands or maybe millions of years can only mean the engineering must have been very advanced that you can't put a pin between 2 stones, and that not something you can take lightly...

They knew surgery and such? you need to be advanced to be able to do that, with all the risk of bacterial infections you might get when being operated.

I'm not wanting to give a reply of truth here, but if you follow my way of thinking it may well be true in some way

KubeSix:
Well.... If it's a worldwide cataclysm that killed off the dinosaurs, South America being remote shouldn't matter so much. (And other than the mountains, most of South America is pretty accessible as far as I know... I dunno how it was back then (obviously), but with all its rivers, the jungle wouldn't really make it remote or anything.) I mean, easily accessible or not, a tsunami or meteor shockwave wipes out pretty much anything, right?

Then again, dinosaurs exist today still. Crocs, birds, (Nessy? :P), they're what the dinosaurs became, so who knows what could've been there when the Inca were around....

BowAndArrow:
I apologize, but if this thread is having any approach on the human race being present with dinosaurs. I disagree. Dinosaurs never had and never WILL walk along side humans. They are so many years apart in existance. Thinking "Oh, prove why these 'relics' have dinosaurs on them?" I am sorry, but they are most likely a hoax, or if those 'people' had any scientific knowledge what-so-ever, it may have been in their mental capacity to imagine or base off bones, just as the human race today does. I am not taking sides here, well I sort of am. But this is just ridiculous. Literally, if you want to get all scientific, you look at the bone layers. See when you look back to even the late Cretaceous period, there is no scientific evidence that humans existed among dinosaurs at that time (well, civil, human humans anyway). Nor is there evidence that some dinosaurs survived whatever caused the mass extinction (No, I am not going to get into Nessy-The lochness monster here. Please take that out of your mind now) what-so-ever. So, long words short, I disagree in there being any realism in these stones.

BowAndArrow:

--- Quote from: LeXtruX on April 08, 2010, 11:26:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kadesh on August 19, 2008, 03:06:45 PM --- Bleh... I respect your opnion and your information.......... but I still say it's bullshyt.  *<:)

--- End quote ---
It could have been so that dinosaurs survived in southern america due to it's remote location??? But even still, it might have been a very advanced civilization of humanoids living with them who could have been reptiles at the time and not humans... if that were to be true it would mean that during the ages of the dinosaurs there were already intelligent lifeforms right???

And don't say: it's impossible, because it is! if they were resided in southern america it's more than normal we haven't found any fosile leftovers of them... we haven't  discovered everything in the amazon either...

The fact those 'drawings' are made to last thousands or maybe millions of years can only mean the engineering must have been very advanced that you can't put a pin between 2 stones, and that not something you can take lightly...

They knew surgery and such? you need to be advanced to be able to do that, with all the risk of bacterial infections you might get when being operated.

I'm not wanting to give a reply of truth here, but if you follow my way of thinking it may well be true in some way

--- End quote ---

Sorry to double post but... Look at the bold text..

What? Is there EVEN any logic in that? Humans are humans, reptiles are reptiles. They cannot be humans who were reptiles. I am sorry, please gather logic before posting a supposedly intelligent post.

LeXtruX:

--- Quote from: BowAndArrow on April 10, 2010, 03:58:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: LeXtruX on April 08, 2010, 11:26:20 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sorry to double post but... Look at the bold text..

What? Is there EVEN any logic in that? Humans are humans, reptiles are reptiles. They cannot be humans who were reptiles. I am sorry, please gather logic before posting a supposedly intelligent post.

--- End quote ---
i said humanoids, those are creature that are like humans but not humans... it could have been those ancestors weren't humans or even mamals but reptiles that walked like humans and such, thus the name humanoids...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version