Monstropedia > Forbidden Archaeology

Another New Temple

(1/6) > >>

Hak:
Well this temple isn't so much as new as it is that some people just found out about it. In 1905, the Phoenix Gazette printed out an article about the Temple of Isis. This temple is located somewhere in the Grand Canyon. The Smithsonian has full jurisdiction of the temple and is not making it public for anyone to see it. As a matter of fact they are not talking about it. However, to my surprise a 2 hour TV movie was done on it with character Michael Shank from Stargate. So go figure. I know that if you google Temple of Isis in Grand Canyon, you'll find some stuff on what I am saying. According to some of my other resources, the 13th crystal skull is located their...... That is all I am going to on the matter.

Vince_03:
the temple of isis? how did ancient egyptian worship reach as far west as north america?

is this supposed to be a hoax?

rave phillaphia:
its not a temple to isis thats crap its just another pueblo location and it has many artifacts that they don't want damaged and the Native Hopi and Zuni people are claiming it. Its a combination of a native american religious site and the government and archaeological preservation all fighting about it. I agree with them no public should go in until they can excavate it properly with the correct route of going through the Native American representatives.

MagnusCrane:
What is the proof that this alleged temple is Hopi? Consider the possibility that it is actually the Temple of Isis. I too can corroborate with the original poster on the matter. Because their is an article that supports the story of there being a Temple of Isis somewhere in the Grand Canyon. This article is called the Phoenix Gazette. Look it up yourself.

rave phillaphia:
I found the article and it was written in 1909. They went and investigated the location that was named and there is no evidence of any person(s) being there or inhabiting that area. Secondly there is a specific peak in the grand canyon that is called the Isis temple and also one called the Budda temple because of its unique geological structure looking like it is a building ontop a peak from far away but when close it is just a natural formation common to that region of the old west. There is are no temples of isis pre 20th century out west.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version