Dead... And Not So Dead > The Dead and the Undead

Zombie Defense

<< < (23/23)

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Wasabi_Richie on January 23, 2010, 10:25:53 PM ---  wow amazing how it went from simple theory to the growth of roof top plant life. I love it..... Got to see it from all angle.....

--- End quote ---

I agree Lady, also talking out hypothetical situations in this way allows us to adapt these scenarios to real life situations.

Also I am now going to tell everyone how to get water from the ground floor to the top.  You simply remove the electric water pump with a hand crank pump.  In two hours you will be able to supply yourself with all the water you need.  Now how do you keep the water from ruining the roof and causing it to collapse in on itself?

Andrea Warfare:
run off drains that spill over out of gutters or ppc tube and then the water pump gets that water again...so its a filter system like a fountain that is continuous.

Mental Disorder:
Hasn't anyone even thought of the panic that would set in if the zombie apocalypse happened?
People would be stealing from stores and killing other humans for things, most of those humans would be the first to die. So I think I should stay in my house and beat the s**t out of anything that is a zombie or scavenger that comes in my house. After the panic dies, I'll go out there with my family, find my friends, if they still live, then find a perfect place to hide away in and use as a base of operations. Well I also live in Texas, so I have no clue what sort of advantages could be here.

ViciouslyMe:
I think everyone understands the panic and sheer chaos that would happen the moment of realization, just seems like that kind of thing is assumed with people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version