Author Topic: Supernatural Registration Authority  (Read 6810 times)

Erin_wolf

• Weres
  • Black Monk
  • I am the eyes of the night....
    • Therians and Werecreatures
Supernatural Registration Authority
« on: July 08, 2011, 02:23:56 PM »
http://monsterlicenses.com/

has anyone else looked at this site? I registered as a therian on it and there are a lot of other entities that you can register as. It seems that most people would want to do it as a joke, or to look 'cool' because I saw the majority of people who registered were under vampires and werewolves. I want to see what other people think.
I am the spirit of the wolf, the fire of it's heart.

http://iamatherianthrope.webs.com/

Sometimes life seems too quiet
Into paralyzing silence
Like the moonless dark

-Sorrow by Flyleaf

theotherone221

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
Re: Supernatural Registration Authority
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 03:02:34 PM »
I've seen this before but i never did it
We define normal in our own words.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 03:58:29 PM »
I don't know how seriously I could take something like that, especially since unicorn is one of the categories you can register as.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 10:33:39 AM »
Unicorn? seriously? Now just how the hell is a unicorn going to type, even if it could read..... farking rediculous. There are real vampires by the way. Not the centuries old neck suckers though.

blacksite117

• Weres
  • Fearless Warrior
    • http://www.monstrous.com/forum/
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 02:29:49 PM »
MUST resist urge to become unicorn

:oops:
you are what you think you are,
what you feel you are, and
most importantly who you tell yourself you are.
so think think positive.
life's to short for negative thinking.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 03:36:04 PM »
Don't forget the Hero Registration Act that sparked the Civil War. Heh, comic book junkie.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

Earth_Wyrm

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 11:40:07 PM »
Seems to me it's just for sh*ts and giggles. I almost registered as an Angel but figured I wouldn't be able to keep the ruse up for long.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 05:01:50 AM »
You so paranoid  :-D I love that. :-*

Seriously though, I see your point perfectly. I have made over 1000 posts here and all my secrets are still secret. And the darkest of those will remain so, perhaps all of them.  But to be honest the R.P.ers are an asset to those of us who are..shall we say a bit different from the norm. Yes they are also a pain in the ass, but because of them we arent taken too seriously. That can be bad, but in certain instances it can also be good  :-D  I feal no nead to brag or air out my diferences to the world, to me I am normal, as are we all. To hell with those who would put us on display. Let the roleplayers flood their gates. They can have their unicorns and orcs and dragons. F##K EM.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 12:01:58 PM »
Yes it's nice that they will never take any of this seriously, but at the same time more people should. It could help with some things. Still, see you're point LG, but even if it came to that, I'd like to think we'd fight it.

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 02:59:42 PM »
 :laugh: i LOVE how unicorns can register and they have yeti as an entity but not sassquatch  :laugh:  :laugh:
oh and also its funny as hell that one of the concenquences listed to not registering is deportation  :laugh:  :laugh: so where would they deport a ghost or a yeti ??  :laugh:
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

matthew321

• Great Master
  • Fate Is Earned Not Given
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 03:22:23 PM »
I looked at the website, at first I thought it was one of those misdirect pages.

You can pay them $5 to give you an "official" sheet. This sheet will have all the information you pay them to put on it. (Which obviously means, it is a valid, legal document)

I found it funny, but I share the paranoia here.. Something about this website.. Makes me have more fear, then amusement.. I am curious to the cause of that.. Surely I am not alone, in my perceptions.
If my life is worthless then death must be my currency to spend.

theotherone221

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2011, 03:25:42 PM »
Lets ask the ghostbusters  :-D
We define normal in our own words.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 03:42:32 PM »
To the himalayas

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 08:56:29 AM »
I looked at the website, at first I thought it was one of those misdirect pages.

You can pay them $5 to give you an "official" sheet. This sheet will have all the information you pay them to put on it. (Which obviously means, it is a valid, legal document)

I found it funny, but I share the paranoia here.. Something about this website.. Makes me have more fear, then amusement.. I am curious to the cause of that.. Surely I am not alone, in my perceptions.

:laugh: but then again for a government legal document, $5 is extremely cheap... too cheap for it to be something serious, usually when you have to buy a legal document, even if its government related, its at the least around  $25 then depending on the document, could be hundreds. And just because it is said to be an "official sheet" that doesn't mean its something serious. Like for example, there is this big baptist church (well i think its baptist but its a christian church anyways) called Lakewood and maybe 6 or 7 years ago they were selling these $50 sheets that claimed that the child in which the parent bought the sheet was  "touched by God" it had a certificate and the little gold stamp thing to verify that it wasn't a scam and it was legit...  of course my mom fell for it and bought one believing that church was selling LEGITIMATE AND LEGAL blessings from God.. point is no matter how scary, legit,  or stupid  the legal document or situation or in this case authority  :police: , if its stupid and hints anythin of being a joke, it most likely is

but seriously  :laugh: how can they leave out sassquatch when yeti is on the list ?  :?
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 09:43:39 AM »
This has been said here before, but it's a joke site, folks. I'm sure it's associated with some kind of book or TV show or something like that. We'll see.

@VM COMIC BOOK JUNKIES FTW!
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.