Author Topic: how do you tell if your a werewolf?  (Read 20847 times)

luminar
how do you tell if your a werewolf?
« on: September 18, 2006, 12:16:49 PM »
hey i was just wondering if any REAL werewolves could tell me what the signs of a werewolf are. and if there is nothing specific how did you figure it out.

Hollow
  • Monstrous Imp
Re: how do you tell if your a werewolf?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 04:00:58 PM »
Oh god, so many ... sympthoms and signs, but when you ask for a sign.. do you ask for maybe an evidence for if a werewolf had been to some special location, or how do REAL werewolfs look like in their normal state?

Or do you ask the more casual, how do werewolfs look like?

... Oh a simple question, can mean so much to the explicit mind. Dont let the hollowness catch you off guard young one.

And next time, leave a questionmark for what is not a question without.

That's all for me.

Edit: And no sorry, im not a werewolf or any in the lycanthropy area, not a Slayer or any kind of hunter... Just a person that enjoy's to watch and learn from a distance, i usually dont even answer these kinds of posts, i did tho once but that just left a bad image on myself.

You will have to wait more for a better description from a real werewolf i guess. Sorry for this.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 04:17:22 PM by Hollow »

~Dead_Inside~
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 11:04:49 AM »
hello... umm i might be able to help... i am a werewolf....

if u think u are a werewolf u should not look for signs, (yes it is ture u might be able to tell if u are one by the way you act) but instead you need to look deep inside yourself. if you are one you will know....

JayDee_Lupus

• Monstrous Imp
  • A lost soul
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 03:56:39 PM »
I was waiting for those called to reply to this thread before I posted this time.

And what Dead_Inside said is right. Inside you, there are so many emotions, preset reactions to situations. In order to change oneself, one must know oneself in full, yes?

And, no, I do not know myself just yet, in case you're curious.
Insanity. You learn to live with it.

Wolfsbane
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Nestad hall gur!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 07:03:18 PM »
I would like to comment that it is different for everyone. SOme are born that way and realize the curse as they reach adolesence. Others invoke the curse. Almost all weres have a strong feeling for the moon, thats definetly a sign!!!  Some weres crave blood *especialy if your half vamp, like me), and some weres don't care. Just like every personality is different, so if every werewolf!

luminar
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 07:04:12 AM »
thank you you have confirmed my belief that i am indeed a werewolf. somewhere i had heard that they were physical signs.

Wolfsbane
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Nestad hall gur!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 08:34:09 AM »
there are physical signs but sometimes you can wish you are a werewolf so much that you see the signs in yourself even thought you aren't really a werewolf.

JayDee_Lupus

• Monstrous Imp
  • A lost soul
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 08:59:30 AM »
Which is the most common case.

And it's never as simple as "OMG I like the moon! I'm a werewolf!"
Insanity. You learn to live with it.

luminar
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2006, 10:04:52 AM »
the mind is a powerful thing. it's crazy what your mind can trick you into believing like "i weigh 60 pounds but im still fat."

Queen raina Loup-Garou

• Black Monk
  • There is alot more to me then you see...
    • QueenRainas Werewolf Forum
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 05:41:06 AM »
I don't really like these kinds of threads. We get them so offten its rediculas. Look if you where a werewolf, you would know. case point.
SUDUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE.

luminar
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2006, 06:58:05 AM »
I don't really like these kinds of threads. We get them so offten its rediculas. Look if you where a werewolf, you would know. case point.
ok ive always known i just had heard that their were physical signs. i thought perhaps that i could prove that i had made a physical transformation or something.

Queen raina Loup-Garou

• Black Monk
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2006, 01:53:40 PM »
lol Hunny.. if you HAD made a physical transformation you would know. Sorry if i seem hostile, but this is a touchy subject I hate to get into.

Alphamale

• High Priest
  • The Beast Within
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2006, 07:20:03 PM »
thank you you have confirmed my belief that i am indeed a werewolf.

If this was ever a question, perhaps your being a werewolf is questionable.

you should need no confirming what you are, as you should already know, in some form atleast. What you are cannot be found out in such a way, but only by searching yourself.
Music may tame the savage beast, but not as fast as a brick to the back of the head.

Queen raina Loup-Garou

• Black Monk
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2006, 07:37:40 PM »
You schould not need to search your self. if you are a werewolf you are a werewolf, end of that.

luminar
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 07:14:42 AM »
my idea of a werewolf is different than most peoples im learning, i have alway's known but again you always have doubts when something somewhat unbeleivable is proposed. i was raised in a very religous family its taken some time to come to grips with this reality. thank you for your help and comment's. and about sounding hostile that's fine i understand what your saying, it has nothing to do with hatred for me or anything.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 07:16:46 AM by luminar »