The Darker Side > Human Monsters

Questions/advice for/with a Berserker..

(1/5) > >>

109567:
I have recently been given the title of a berserker by my Teacher. Not a school teacher, but I hope you understand what I mean.

Is there any advice/info someone could give me? I'm not talking about the mythical berserkers, but actual ones. the increasing strength. the blacking out. the almost close to invincible.

Countess:
Did your teacher say why they gave you the label Berserker? What I mean is, what does Berserker mean, specifically, to your teacher. Did your teacher give you any advice, information, contacts on what this means in the larger context of your life or what to expect from this? It just seems to me a little irresponsible for a teacher to give a student a label & not have any additional resources for that person.

Angelus:
Berserkers are basically skinwalkers, similar to weres only the totem animal is a bear and their is no physical transformation, only strength and mindset. They seem to have a better control than weres though. With the ability to call it forth at will. Putting it back in on the other hand is tricky. Only once the enemy/obstacle is overcome will the berserker return to human mindset. Berserkers are only men but with, what can only be described as a natural, mystical PCP release in them. But in the end, they are basically werebears.

ravinclaw:
Nicely put Angelus. But there is a down side to being a berserker. A total disregard for ones own wellbeing.  Its not something to be toyed with.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: 109567 on September 16, 2010, 11:42:45 AM ---I have recently been given the title of a berserker by my Teacher. Not a school teacher, but I hope you understand what I mean.

Is there any advice/info someone could give me? I'm not talking about the mythical berserkers, but actual ones. the increasing strength. the blacking out. the almost close to invincible.

--- End quote ---

This is an easy one.  Your "Teacher" labels you a berserker because of your lack of focus.  He is telling you that you rely more upon your physical (aggressive) nature than you do your spiritual (mental) side.  In the art of Physical confrontation the physical will only get you so far, it is the smart one who will always win, not the stronger.  Your teacher is using a warm rebuke in reference to your abilities.

Advice?  This is also easy.  Focus on your mental state as opposed to your physical one.  I know its hard and it will take time and effort, but in the end you and your teacher will both be pleased with your end results.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version