The Darker Side > Human Monsters

Crossbow cannibal jailed for life

(1/1)

Devious Viper:
Another psychotic pseudo-mystical mysogynist taken off the streets:

"Stephen Griffiths pleaded guilty to murdering Suzanne Blamires, 36, by firing a crossbow bolt into her head when she tried to run away from him in May this year. He also admitted murdering Shelley Armitage, 31, and Susan Rushworth, 43, but police believe he might also be responsible for three unsolved murders after he indicated in an interview that he had killed six women in total. He claimed he had cooked and eaten parts of his first two victims, boiling one in a pot, and ate the third one raw. He pleaded guilty to three counts of murder at Leeds Crown Court this morning. The judge, Mr Justice Openshaw, described Griffiths' crimes as "wicked and monstrous" as he told him he would never be released."

--- Quote ---What will this pseudo-human do, one wonders. Poor Stephen, pretended to be me, but he was only the wrapping.

He knew towards the end, that I supplied the inner core of iron. Hatred Bound Tightly In Flesh. At very long last, the time has come to act out.
--- End quote ---

CLICK FOR ARTICLE

Nina:
He ate them raw  :-o ??? Monstrous!

onishadowolf:
So if a guy tells you, you taste good and he has a license for crossbow hunting be very worried. Lol.

Devious Viper:
What surprised me the most on reading the court reports was that he had filmed one of the victims on his cellphone, and then lost the phone.

It was sold - twice - afterwards, with the film still intact, and no one thought to mention it to the fuzz...

onishadowolf:
I guess it must be a very entertaining clip or the people it was passed to were fairly disturbed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version