Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

Nude ghost photographer nabbed

(1/2) > >>

Devious Viper:
Nude ghost photographer nabbed

A US man caught naked in a Picayune, Mississippi church cemetery says he was trying to take photographs of spirits.

Robert Hurst told the Picayune Item newspaper that he shed his clothes because he believes skin is the best canvas to show spirits' orbs of energy.
The 47-year-old says he only intended to remove his shirt, but he took off all his clothes - a move he now calls "stupid."
Authorities had set up a motion-activated camera to try to catch vandals. Shane Tucker, the chief deputy in Pearl River County, says Hurst is not accused of vandalism, but the camera caught an unexpected image of Hurst naked.

Hurst faces a misdemeanor charge of indecent exposure.

(Associated Press)

Nina:
And i think i have no life, lmao!  *<:)

onishadowolf:
If your going to come out of your coffin, you'd immediately jump back in and scream. "I wish I could die again! This must be hell! 'Cause there is a fat guy running around naked with a camera, trying to seduce ghosts with his telescopic camera."

Raziel:
A hero to his cause.

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: onishadowolf on December 21, 2010, 06:57:07 PM ---If your going to come out of your coffin, you'd immediately jump back in and scream. "I wish I could die again! This must be hell! 'Cause there is a fat guy running around naked with a camera, trying to seduce ghosts with his telescopic camera."

--- End quote ---

Even if he wasn't fat... (which, he probably is) -  <^>

This post did make my day, though.

--- Quote from: Raziel on December 22, 2010, 07:19:50 PM ---A hero to his cause.

--- End quote ---

Amen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version