Author Topic: Dream diving, who here is familiar with this?  (Read 4999 times)

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
Re: Dream diving, who here is familiar with this?
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010, 04:41:30 PM »
I've been shot in dreams, I remember being surrounded in a subway train by dudes just shooting me and I was not dying.  <^>
cool. :laugh:

Have you ever dreamed of shooting someone?
plenty of times, and I always do it with a smile on my face.
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
  • ware-ing a hat because I'm balder than Picard
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2010, 04:44:06 PM »
Do you think we might both have been dream diving, like doing an mmo pvp match?
You are doing something very sacred here, something very daring, during your life upon the earth. You are defining yourself, and then recreating yourself anew, in each golden moment of Now.

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2010, 08:21:05 PM »
Do you think we might both have been dream diving, like doing an mmo pvp match?
not Mom pvp dream diving isn't like that if you semi conscious and wanted to do that you could but I would know it was you, and its not you. I am an experienced dream diver, this is deffinently something else but don't worry about it I can handle one little out of control dream demon. :mrgreen:
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2010, 08:23:04 PM »
ok, dude, you ready for a shootout?
You are doing something very sacred here, something very daring, during your life upon the earth. You are defining yourself, and then recreating yourself anew, in each golden moment of Now.

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2010, 08:54:32 PM »
ok, dude, you ready for a shootout?
do yuh feel lucky punk monster? *<:)

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2011, 12:53:11 AM »
 :gun: *nick*

I can pull two pistols, jump over your head in slow mo, and get thirteen critical hits (headshots) before I hit the ground on the other side.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2011, 08:38:09 AM »
  One wonders if this should be moved to Gaming.  (Hint Hint)
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2011, 10:48:41 AM »
Yeah, we're not talking about dream diving in general but just particular forms of it now.

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2011, 05:38:57 PM »
Yeah, we're not talking about dream diving in general but just particular forms of it now.
exactly :laugh:

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2011, 05:39:58 PM »
Seems like they certainly like moving, locking, and deleting threads here.  Kind of makes freethought a bit less fun.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2011, 10:59:15 PM »
The reason why we move, lock and delete threads is because they don't meet a certain expectation that we like to keep here on monstrous. Free thought is accepted so long as it consists of proper grammar, punctuation and actually has some meaning. For example, the drunken conversations thread, this site is PG-13, Why should we have a drunken conversations thread when there might possibly be kids reading it?

Yes we are adults here, however, There are some who are under age on this site, seeing as the age requirement is 17 to sign up. It's not that we wish to take away free thinking, it's that we like to keep up the reputation that we have as a knowledgeable group of monsters here. 
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2011, 11:09:32 PM »
I see.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2011, 11:11:32 PM »
Yes, also, very nice to meet you!
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2011, 11:16:01 PM »
Thanks.  :-D

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2011, 11:17:36 PM »
You are most welcome.