The Darker Side > Human Monsters

What defines a monster?

<< < (3/6) > >>

hannibal:
Fractal groupings are some very advanced math. Too bad you can't keep up...  *<:)

Ravening:

--- Quote from: hannibal on January 16, 2011, 09:41:21 PM ---Fractal groupings are some very advanced math. Too bad you can't keep up...  *<:)

--- End quote ---

But what does that have to do with monstrosity?

hannibal:

--- Quote from: Ravening on January 16, 2011, 09:43:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: hannibal on January 16, 2011, 09:41:21 PM ---Fractal groupings are some very advanced math. Too bad you can't keep up...  *<:)

--- End quote ---

But what does that have to do with monstrosity?

--- End quote ---

It has everything to do with monstrosity, the science of monstrosity. You appeaer to only reply with one sentence at a time. Does that mean you are a pseudointellectuial?

Hard to say but I was hoping that you could share your own original thoughts instead of sniping commentary.

What are YOUR thoughts Ravening.

Ravening:
You don't want to know my thoughts; they are too monstrous for you to handle.

hannibal:

--- Quote from: Ravening on January 16, 2011, 09:53:34 PM ---You don't want to know my thoughts; they are too monstrous for you to handle.

--- End quote ---

Do you feed on the life force of others Ravening?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2050385/are_vampires_walking_among_us.html

--- Quote ---

According to people who call themselves real vampires, they are very different from vampires of novels and movies. Real vampires have almost none of the characteristics we are familiar with. They don't burn up in the sun, cringe at the sight of religious objects, or have a particular fear of garlic. They don't sparkle either. A real vampire is human in every way except for their distinct need to absorb life force energy from outside sources. This life force energy, they claim, is all around us. Normal human beings have no problem drawing on this energy and using it. Vampires on the other hand have damaged chakras or a soul that is separate from the flesh body that prevents them from drawing life force energy from the universal source. According to vampires they are required to get the energy from humans who do not have this energy deficiency.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version