Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

paranormal groups

<< < (4/4)

Elson:
Same here Anaya.  Its really difficult where I live to find any paranormal investigation groups.  Most have shut down or are so small they are near impossible to get in contact with.  Also it doesn't help living in an area bogged with a anti-divination/fortune telling law.  I'm starting to get frustrated enough that I would like to put my own together, but I feel I don't have enough knowledge to protect the people that travel with me in case something went wrong, and I don't know what sort of papers I would have to fill out to make it a legal group (maybe say its a non profit organization?).  Sorry if these are stupid questions.

Anaya:
I didn't fill out any legal papers. EPIC started a little over a year ago with just five of my friends, each with a different approach to investigation.

We had gathered for a (don't judge me for this) midnight graveyard picnic at a graveyard that was near my house at the time. We went when the sun was setting so we could make sure we weren't sitting on anyone's graves when my best friend said she wanted to take pictures next to one of the gravestones. We made sure not to step on any grave and to be respectful and thank spirits and such. Slowly the pictures turned into investigations. We rushed back to my house, grabbed some of our metaphysical tools and returned and just used our sensitivities to feel around. When we found something, we would investigate further as to ask why it was still there, what was it, who was it, and if it needed help moving on. I think we had four people total that were hanging on; one left willingly, one needed help, and the other two are still hanging around out there... one of those two kind of doesn't like me cause I tripped and fell in the grave. Despite a bunch of apologize, he went into a kind of ghost-rant and wouldn't leave me alone until I left. So we just started to investigate other places and eventually formed a group.

Elson:
No judgement what so ever Anaya :) .  It actually sounds like fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version