Monstrous Music & Games > Favorite bands

Any one here listen to anything other than metal and depressing dark rock?

<< < (2/15) > >>

Redfan45x:
I can handle some of the new stuff on the radio because in certain times it does sound good

confused_mystery:
 :-o  :-o oh now thats a slap in the face...

richie valens.. know him and you'll love his music
belly dancing music is so soothing, powerful, exotic, and KICKS ASS (yes i listen to it because i LOVE to belly dance)
tina turner is one of the best  :-P

and i don't think anyone here listens to depressing music because well we're too monstrous and ballsy for that crap  :evil:
lol so where did you get the idea that we like depressing crap red ? (is it ok if i call you "red" reddfan45x ?)

ViciouslyMe:
I listen to a pretty wide variety, but find myself really drawn to swing.

Redfan45x:

--- Quote from: confused_mystery on April 09, 2011, 04:44:26 PM --- :-o  :-o oh now thats a slap in the face...

richie valens.. know him and you'll love his music
belly dancing music is so soothing, powerful, exotic, and KICKS ASS (yes i listen to it because i LOVE to belly dance)
tina turner is one of the best  :-P

and i don't think anyone here listens to depressing music because well we're too monstrous and ballsy for that crap  :evil:
lol so where did you get the idea that we like depressing crap red ? (is it ok if i call you "red" reddfan45x ?)

--- End quote ---
I love ritchie valens and most other 1950's artists. and yeah calling me that is fine.
And I had been going threw past posts and see alot of metal related stuff, i tend to assume things alot when im having a bad time in life which i am now haha im usually less polite and more rude sometimes i guess

AWBrielle:
Apart from being in love with 70s and 80s rock (kudos to a father with an extensive record collection), I do indeed listen to non-metal music. Though nothing peppy and otherwise annoying like Rihanna.  :roll: try some of that alternative stuff, but only depending. Oh, and I don't much like hip hop whatsoever, except for a couple of songs that are just "stuck in your head" types. (I wouldn't listen to them if they didn't somehow get stuck in my head).

And who doesn't love some classic ol' Rock'n'Roll sometimes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version