Witches Brew > Dreaming

devilin in a dream

(1/4) > >>

nick:
I keep having these nightmares of people close to me getting possesed and taken by a demon its different people but the same demon, i'm trying to figure out what they mean.

AWBrielle:
How often do you think about demons in a non-dream setting? I feel like it could be one of those things: if you think about it too much while you're awake, you think about it while you're sleeping, too. I don't think it's anything to worry about, but that's just my opinion. I'll wait on other peoples' responses.

nick:

--- Quote from: AWBrielle on May 09, 2011, 12:00:06 AM ---How often do you think about demons in a non-dream setting? I feel like it could be one of those things: if you think about it too much while you're awake, you think about it while you're sleeping, too. I don't think it's anything to worry about, but that's just my opinion. I'll wait on other peoples' responses.

--- End quote ---
I was thinking that but its the same demon in each dream just different, that's the only problem. I've had nightmares like this before but not this bad.

confused_mystery:
maybe its one of those warning dreams and the demon symbolizes something bad in your life- something like a future decision that you'll make or are making thats gonna or is negatively effecting people around you ? i mean u didn't mention anything physical happening to you and its just the same dream over and over again.

well thats just make take on it, its sort of similar to my mom's cruiseline job deal, she wants it and by interpreting her repetitive dreams, they meant that she was close to getting that job but not exactly there yet bc she wasn't doing something right to obtainning it.

So you should rethink what you're doing in your life now and maybe make a change.

onepiece:
so lets see...........a demon possessing people your'e close to........

the meaning of the dream means something connected to the other world......its something like fear of death or unknown (fear of occult maybe)...the people you see are trying to give you a message....the possession means fear of someone getting hurt by you or what you do. (if you feel like its your fault that they get possessed)

so all in one it has something to do with obsession of something since it's the same demon.......

but i also think its just fear........(don't tell me you've made a salt circle around your bed....thats what i do)

i have a lot experience in dreams.....so if you're having them repeatedly......the problem may be getting worse.

but yeah as always this is just my Opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version