Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

Poltergeist! This is Amazing!: VIDEO

<< < (2/5) > >>

onepiece:
for the experiments........hmmm....
i would ask it if salt does what they say it does to ghosts.........and also cold iron,silver and so on
i would get an oujia board and have a nice quite long conversation about death
i would try to play chess....with it
try out the solomonic pentacles if they really work
ask it if it knows its dead
and thats all i can think about......

i cant get out of my mind imagining how if i was that demonologist talking to the poltergeist
me: are you a man or a woman.....one knock for man and two for women
pltg: *knock*
me: are you a boy.....one knock for yes and two for no
me: hmm....are you high?
pltg:.....*strange silence*...............*knock*

heckco:
The first part of the video looks fake but one ed and Lorraine are real.

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: onepiece on May 11, 2011, 05:59:04 AM ---for the experiments........hmmm....
i would ask it if salt does what they say it does to ghosts.........and also cold iron,silver and so on
i would get an oujia board and have a nice quite long conversation about death
i would try to play chess....with it
try out the solomonic pentacles if they really work
ask it if it knows its dead
and thats all i can think about......

i cant get out of my mind imagining how if i was that demonologist talking to the poltergeist
me: are you a man or a woman.....one knock for man and two for women
me: are you a boy.....one knock for yes and two for no
me: hmm....are you high?
pltg:.....*strange silence*...............*knock*

--- End quote ---

Er. I think you have demons mixed with poltergeist "hauntings." Or you don't quite know what poltergeists are - they're manifested energy that's tied to a particular individual. Projections, if you will, that seem to "take a life of their own" in ways. Solomon's Pentacles? Useless. Entirely.

onepiece:
i see poltergeists as normal spirits.......as it names say's "noisy spirit"  :-)

but if they're manifested energy bound to an individual........they would also be described demonic.

and solomon's pentacles could work.......who knows........but there wont be anyone to prove it.

im just confused..........about the fact that in albanian lore there is also a similar "entity"
.....they are like angry spirits usually called lugat....but a lugat is like a kind of vampire so they kinda mixed it up.......there is also a story behind it, in my moms family......well my moms grandmother had a cousin whose her house was hounted from a poltergeist like thing.....they would call it a lugat....cause it would throw things at her, open all the door's, it dragged the flour sack when she made bread(this could be a book title, about poltergeists :lol:)....and etc.

why does such an interesting topic only got 8 comments??

AWBrielle:

--- Quote from: onepiece on May 11, 2011, 12:38:53 PM ---i see poltergeists as normal spirits.......as it names say's "noisy spirit"  :-)

but if they're manifested energy bound to an individual........they would also be described demonic.

and solomon's pentacles could work.......who knows........but there wont be anyone to prove it.

--- End quote ---

No. What you're thinking of is an inhuman haunting. Inhuman is more or less demonic, but even that depends on various factors. Inhuman generally implies something that was not once or is not created by a human. Often these hauntings are mistaken - take the common idea of a poltergeist, as opposed to what it actually is; that could be inhuman, depending on, again, various factors. "Manifested energy" means energy that is channeled and produced by a specific individual. That's why poltergeists are usually associated with teenagers and children - you know the whole "angst" concept? :P It's a projection. What's your source of information for the "demonic" angle?  :?

I feel like you think I'm just telling you what I think they are, based off of your words: "I see poltergeists as..." Er. I'm not sharing what I think they are, just what I know them to be. I could be wrong, though, so if someone else can correct me, please do (oldbill? Muerte? LG?).

A "normal spirit" -- could you mean a traditional haunting? Vengeful spirits do, indeed, exist, but I'm not sure what you're getting at here. There's no such thing as a normal spirit :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version