The Darker Side > Human Monsters

An Eye for an Eye

<< < (3/3)

ravinclaw:

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on August 02, 2011, 03:55:48 PM ---She actually pardoned him at the last minute.

--- End quote ---

If that is the case, then I can firmly say without any doubt... This woman is absolutley beutiful despite her scars.

BUT I would have let the bastard suffer. To his death.

but maybe thats just me  :-D

davidn13:

--- Quote from: ravinclaw on August 08, 2011, 07:27:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on August 02, 2011, 03:55:48 PM ---She actually pardoned him at the last minute.

--- End quote ---

If that is the case, then I can firmly say without any doubt... This woman is absolutley beutiful despite her scars.

BUT I would have let the bastard suffer. To his death.

but maybe thats just me  :-D

--- End quote ---

Agreed on what kind of person the woman is, but I'd go with something quicker, and extremely horrific in itself. Public execution via...drawing and quartering I think. Then burn the remains.  Nice and graphic to send a message to other walking piles of monkey nuts who think this sort of thing is O.K .

Wolfman528:
I would be merciless, slow and painful. And that woman is a better person than me. <^>

davidn13:
I think she's a better person than most people. If their were more like her and less like you, Ravin, myself and many others, the world would be a better place. But any notion I have of her attackers humanity went out the window with this sort of behavior.
So I say string his ass up and let the village stone him to death. They do that kind of thing, so put it to good use.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version