Witches Brew > Pagan Living

Patron Dieties

<< < (2/4) > >>

Wolfman528:
I have only really learned about greek and egyption, but out of those gods, I would guess Thoth. But I don't know much about the whole patron thing, so I could be completely off. If any body has some info they could give me, or somewhere reliable that I could do a search on, that would be appriciated. But don't suggest the monstropedia, cause my antivirus doesn't allow that to come up.

SKGS:

--- Quote from: ravinclaw on August 21, 2011, 04:07:01 AM ---NAHHHH!!!

--- End quote ---

What is that supposed to mean?

Thoth isn't that bad.

Nina:
Ishtar (in her Spider form). Ganesh. Shani.

Red:

--- Quote from: Countess on August 19, 2011, 05:16:35 PM --- During this time I realized Sobek & Anubis were my Patrons. I have always loved Anubis, no idea why, but never thought of him as a possibility since I felt no real connection to the Egyptian pantheon. Sobek is the crocodile god, a seemingly obvious choice for me but he is also a protector of mothers. This is something all my patrons have in common along with protecting animals. I was wondering if anyone wanted to share who their dieties are & what it was that drew you to them?

--- End quote ---

Anubis came to me in a reading and asked me to call on him for protection. Awesome. So I did and how thankful I am because of it. I've resonated well with Bast (luna) and Sekhmet (solar) who continue to be a strong influence. I love all things feline.. so I found it interesting when Anubis came to the forefront. Yet unsurprising.. Anubis =  Jackel (dog) so once again a balance, only this time the feline/feminine aspect. I am strongly drawn to Egyptian pantheon, I have come to realise that I had lived and died during its reign on the world at that time.

Azurahn:
Nodons and Morrighan because of the complicated Ratchet therian type thing going on with me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version