Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

Bolebrooke Castle TV show

(1/1)

monstr:
LIVERPOOL academic Ciaran O'Keefe recently received an offer he couldn't refuse, to spend the night with the flame-haired wife of TV presenter Jonathan Ross.

And it was all in the name of science. Glamorous Jane Goldman invited the Merseyside ghostbuster to investigate the ghostly goings on at the haunted Bolebrooke Castle just outside London for a new TV series investigating the paranormal.

"Jane was fascinating to work with," Ciaran told The insider.

"She was fantastic company, very friendly and the perfect person to work with on a more-gramme like this because she was very open-minded.

"While she was prepared to look at the scientific explanation for strange events she was also willing to consider other possibilities too," said the Parapsychologist who lectures at Liverpool Hope University.

And the normally composed presenter did suffer a bout of the collywobbles he reveals.

"Most of the time Jane was in control but you have to remember that we were filming at night when it was dark and that on it's own is spooky. But there were a few times when she got a bit scared."

The pair met for the first time at the Pan American Club in Albert Dock just a few weeks before the haunted house film was made. "Jane told me that she had been trained by a medium to see if she could be made more sensitive to spirits.

"It turns out that she could."

The programme Jane Goldman Investigates was one of a 10 part series based around the mum-of-three trying to learn different paranormal skills, from astrology to tarot, dowsing, clairvoyance and ghost hunting.

While Ciaran was reluctant to reveal more details about the programme which will be aired on Living TV in September he hinted that there was definitely a positive outcome to their experiments.

"Jane will be coming back to Liverpool soon and we will be reviewing the events of the night."

But after that experience there is only one question to ask: Does he believe in ghosts?

"Being a parapsychologist isn't about me believing in ghosts. It is up to me to use scientific techniques to try and find the truth," he replies diplomatically.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version