Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

Local Investigation

<< < (2/5) > >>

TeteoInan:
Yay, I got both of'em on here. Welcome  :-D

EDIT: Some Removed

Azurahn:

--- Quote from: warped_demon on November 04, 2011, 07:53:56 PM --- One thing Cedric did tell me was that when he first bought the house, the bedroom i was staying in had several different symbols on the wall and the door frame to the closet was painted blood red.

--- End quote ---

So a ritual spot?

Ritual, possession, shadow folks, by evps more than one spirit thing.

What did you try to cleanse the house with?

Did you get any pics or vid other than evp stuff on yiutube, cause really evp can be dismissed pretty easily

Welcome to Monstrous btw.

I'm the sites resident asshole.

warped_demon:
Thank you.. i will be known as the local asshole too lol.. but at the time i had this girl on the phone with me saying catholic prayers.. im not catholic but she is.. we attempted to bless some water but im no priest but i was willing to try what i could to get it out for the safety of the kids

warped_demon:
and what we caught picture wise was several dark masses, caught a face in the little girls window ( the window is a good 20 off the ground). something didnt want us recording cause one video recorder kept eating the tapes and the other one we had wouldnt record more than 20 sec at a time

Azurahn:
Might not wanna double post.

It's kinda frowned on

It was your first investigation but its never a good idea to try to cleanse by christian or catholic or wiccan or any way unless you have a lot of experience and knowledge in it

Can you post the pics?

Is the little girl okay?

Did she ever talk about seeing stuff?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version