The Animal Within > The Werewolves' Den

Is it possible to Shapeshift?

(1/3) > >>

yolie1461:
 About a year ago I got a werewolf spirit and a very beautiful ring came with it but one day it mysteriously disappeared and sometimes I have dreams about a big black wolf chasing me but I am not scared yet I still run and then when I wake up I wish I wouldn't have run. I was curious and was wanting to know if it is possible to bond with a werewolf spirit and almost or 100% become one with it?
And is it possible to be able to Shapeshift? I know it probably sounds crazy but I have always wanted to try it. If there is a way or if someone might have any suggestions please post them =) any and all suggestions are appreciated =)

blacksite117:
I have yet to witness such an event and until I do I will remain sceptical.

However you might find this interesting, though I wouldn't recommend trying these :-D :

http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Werewolf#Becoming_a_werewolf

FlamE:
'Is it possible to be able to Shapeshift?' Sorry, but the answer to that is 'no'. You cannot shapeshift. Unfortunately , there is no 'magical' reason why your dream is connected to the idea of shapeshifting or anything related to werewolves. It's your subconscious , along with your beliefs that makes that connection. However , I have a little suggestion for you, which is going to take you as far as you can go into 'bonding' with your 'spirit'. It is called lucid dreaming. I'm going to give you a summary of what you should do , but you need to do a lot of reading to be able to do it. From now on, during the day, picture yourself that dream of yours and tell yourself 'it's a dream' for say , 2 minutes. Do this everyday. Make it a habit. When this dream will recur, you will probably tell yourself that it's a dream while dreaming , and you will be amazed to have gone lucid in your own dream. From this point , you can try and control your dream , stop running from that wolf of yours , 'bond' with it , ride it , whatever you want to. If this sounds too good , it's because I put it that way. Lucid dreaming is a hard thing to do , but since you decided to ask help here, I'm guessing you are quite motivated to do it. Good luck with it.

sovereign234:
if there is such thing as shapeshifting, i would believe it is some way of effecting everyones eyes to a state that they see you differently than you really look, rather than actually altering the shape of your body to look like the desired animal. And thats if there even is such a thing as shifting.

FlamE:

--- Quote from: sovereign234 on April 30, 2012, 05:16:22 PM ---if there is such thing as shapeshifting, i would believe it is some way of effecting everyones eyes to a state that they see you differently than you really look, rather than actually altering the shape of your body to look like the desired animal. And thats if there even is such a thing as shifting.

--- End quote ---

Few blotters of LSD and they won't tell the difference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version