The Animal Within > The Werewolves' Den

Do think it's possible...

(1/3) > >>

Beast:
Do you think it's possible that werewolves lived some time in the past but may not today?

Alphamale:
as a lycan i'll have to say that we still live

Beast:
It's interesting that you use a common movie term for yourself, "Lycan", than that of the traditional "Were" or "Werewolf" now ins't it. But please don't be affended in any way, I was merely expressing an opinion.

Loup_Garou:
Anything is possible, really. Most legends have at least some kernel of truth to start the ball rolling. I think it's entirely possible that the werewolf as we know it died out centuries ago, but that re-tellings of those old stories, combined with curiosity, fear, and misunderstanding may have propagated the legend even into modern days. That's kind of a grim way to look at it if you ask me, though. I prefer to think that at least a few here and there still exist.  :D Call me an optimist.

~ Loup

Alphamale:

--- Quote from: Beast ---It's interesting that you use a common movie term for yourself, "Lycan", than that of the traditional "Were" or "Werewolf" now ins't it. But please don't be affended in any way, I was merely expressing an opinion.
--- End quote ---

myself i think that the term werewolf is used more in movies, except in newer ones where they use lycans, i use lycan becuase we are not restricted to having wolf forms, some of our numbers take diffrent forms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version